How many copies for AT2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many copies for AT2?

Post by keithgold on Wed May 31, 2017 10:56 am

I just purchased the HealFibromyalgiaPerfectHealthAT2, I have questions on the copies.

I consider myself quite sensitive to energy field, I started with 80 copies for 2 days, it was good sensation on first day, then normalize afterwards.
Then I increase to 100 copies, I started to feel abit head heavy for couple hours, then I reduce it to 90 copies now, it was feeling okay and normal now.
Questions :

(1) When I feel it become normalize, does it means my energy field is sync with the AT2 energy field?
(2) Should I increase the copies when each time I feel normalize with the current amount of copies?
(3) Can it be my energy field become stronger, bigger, so need to increase the copies, in other words, like increasing the dose?

p.s. I acknowledge the AT2 really works, I do felt some improvement in my physical and mental body.

Thank you!

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Re: How many copies for AT2?

Post by Tradarcher123 on Wed May 31, 2017 1:06 pm

SMF can answer better but my idea is that its all information coming in so no matter If you have 10 copies or 1000 its the same energy and information- you are the supercomputer that is decoding the info, if you are loading the same program on one computer 1000 times at the same time the computer slows down but you will have 1000 copies of the same program once its finished, focus more on your knowledge that the AT is working no matter if you feel the energy or not, ive had results with different AT's from 20-30 copies and have used as many as 1300 copies (headaches and over chi) if you do that btw. Use the AT however you like, its great blessing and works every time.

Tradarcher123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 31, 2017 10:36 pm

1). When it's normalize it's seems like your body accept it and yes, kind of sync with your energy field.

2). Indeed Audio Talismans are made that way that everyone who use them must find the "perfect" quantity of them. Generally if you feel normalize I would recommend to keep this level for at least 14 days, and after then trying increasing.

However it would be recommend to decrease quantity of copies from time to time - in the idea of grounding - constant stimulation with energies may lead to chi sickness - which is just too much energy.

After few months or years of let's name it using different energy tools, your body and mind becoming more strong and can accumulate more energy.

3). Yes, increasing the dose make sense. But only like after 14 days - 14 days it's not magical number - it's just the minimum amount of time when your mind will change because of using the Audio Talisman. Optionally 30 days are okay too.

If you feel tiredness, heavy head or nausea, dizness - there the quantity of copies must be decreased immediatelly - there are symptoms of too much energy stimulation to your body.

Thank you for your feedback - usually it (audio talismans) affect physcially and mentally, sometimes at spiritual level.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keithgold on Wed May 31, 2017 11:10 pm

Admin wrote:1). When it's normalize it's seems like your body accept it and yes, kind of sync with your energy field.

2). Indeed Audio Talismans are made that way that everyone who use them must find the "perfect" quantity of them. Generally if you feel normalize I would recommend to keep this level for at least 14 days, and after then trying increasing.

However it would be recommend to decrease quantity of copies from time to time - in the idea of grounding - constant stimulation with energies may lead to chi sickness - which is just too much energy.

After few months or years of let's name it using different energy tools, your body and mind becoming more strong and can accumulate more energy.

3). Yes, increasing the dose make sense. But only like after 14 days - 14 days it's not magical number - it's just the minimum amount of time when your mind will change because of using the Audio Talisman. Optionally 30 days are okay too.

If you feel tiredness, heavy head or nausea, dizness - there the quantity of copies must be decreased immediatelly - there are symptoms of too much energy stimulation to your body.

Thank you for your feedback - usually it (audio talismans) affect physcially and mentally, sometimes at spiritual level.

Thanks for the explanation! I will continue with the current copies amount for at least 14 days or more.

And thanks @Tradarcher123 too!

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Force2 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Admin wrote:1). When it's normalize it's seems like your body accept it and yes, kind of sync with your energy field.

I do not know if I understand well, I try to summarize
Once you find the exact number of copies needed to run it well, do you find it for 14 days and then you gradually begin decreasing this number of copies progressively?

Force2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tradarcher123 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:58 am

the idea is like drinking coffee or tea, they have effect,as do the unseen energy here, how you feel? just relax and use what seems like right to u, intuition is the best helper.

Tradarcher123

Back to top Go down

Post by Force2 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:36 am

Tradarcher123 wrote:the idea is like drinking coffee or tea, they have effect,as do the unseen energy here, how you feel? just relax and use what seems like right to u, intuition is the best helper.
Now I feel good. For a while I had tried 750 copies, but it was too powerful so after 2 days I stopped; Now I found the right balance with 500 copies, but having read the previous answers I was wondering how many days I could wear it with safety considering that I wear the pendrive for at least 8 hours a day and sometimes even arrive at 15 consecutive hours
Thank you

Force2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top