HealFibromyalgiaPerfectHealthAT2 question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HealFibromyalgiaPerfectHealthAT2 question

Post by keithgold on Mon May 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello Admin,

Before I purchase this HealFibromyalgiaPerfectHealthAT2, can you explain about the Energies included :
7 Archangels – Raphael, Azrael, Michael, Gabriel, Kamael, Metatron, Uriel, Zadkiel.

The included energies of the 7 Archangels are specifically used for healing only, or the user can actually invoke the 7 Archangels energies accordingly whenever needed?

Thanks again!

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Re: HealFibromyalgiaPerfectHealthAT2 question

Post by keithgold on Thu May 25, 2017 8:16 am

Anyone got the explanation for this?

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat May 27, 2017 8:07 pm

keithgold wrote:Hello Admin,

Before I purchase this HealFibromyalgiaPerfectHealthAT2, can you explain about the Energies included :
7 Archangels – Raphael, Azrael, Michael, Gabriel, Kamael, Metatron, Uriel, Zadkiel.

The included energies of the 7 Archangels are specifically used for healing only, or the user can actually invoke the 7 Archangels energies accordingly whenever needed?

Thanks again!

Hi,

they are used for boost the chi energy suggestions - like fuel. It has also multiple energies of Fibro itself.

Indeed you could invoke them while using it, but as I wrote these are kind of conduct to power-up the healing chi suggestions for cure this affliction.

Sorry for late replay, been offline for few days.

--------
For experience true and real power of Archangels - the Silent Audio Talismans SAT can provide it (as well Silent Bliss Engine).
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keithgold on Sat May 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi,

they are used for boost the chi energy suggestions - like fuel. It has also multiple energies of Fibro itself.

Indeed you could invoke them while using it, but as I wrote these are kind of conduct to power-up the healing chi suggestions for cure this affliction.

Sorry for late replay, been offline for few days.

--------
For experience true and real power of Archangels - the Silent Audio Talismans SAT can provide it (as well Silent Bliss Engine).

Thank you for the explanation!

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top