How do I use these audio talisman?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I use these audio talisman?

Post by dlgddl on Mon May 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Dear Admin,
I have 10 Audio Talismans. I have all 10 copied on a flash drive. I carry the flash drive with me all day and when I go to sleep the flash drive is next to my bed. What do I do now? Do I have to add some pictures? Do I have to think about what I want? or who I want? I have had the Audio Talismans for a while nowand I haven't really noticed anything. I have DigitalFantasyGirls1,4,6,7,8,9 innergamevol1, MyDreamLife, GamblingSuccess and CauseArmytoappear. Can you please tell me what I should be doing. I some need help.

dlgddl

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I use these audio talisman?

Post by Tradarcher123 on Tue May 09, 2017 3:50 am

My opinion is that you should have several flash drives with several copies of each AT and can carry maby 4-5 at one time. Meditation while holding over your heart the pen drive will help you feel the energy. Understanding that this is all real, and give yourself full permission to experience the energy of each setting. Its like drinking coffee, tea, energy drinks, each has a different feel and effects for different people.

Tradarcher123

Back to top Go down

Post by dlgddl on Tue May 09, 2017 8:07 am

Thank you for the information

dlgddl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 09, 2017 1:23 pm

dlgddl wrote:Dear Admin,
I have 10 Audio Talismans. I have all 10 copied on a flash drive. I carry the flash drive with me all day and when I go to sleep the flash drive is next to my bed. What do I do now? Do I have to add some pictures? Do I have to think about what I want? or who I want?  I have had the Audio Talismans for a while nowand I haven't really noticed anything. I have DigitalFantasyGirls1,4,6,7,8,9 innergamevol1, MyDreamLife, GamblingSuccess and CauseArmytoappear. Can you please tell me what I should be doing. I some need help.

Hey,

how much copies of each Audio talismans you have on your pen-drive?

The general rules are simple - usually for people sensitive to energy - about 80 copies of each audiotalisman will do the work. Less sensitive about 200 up to 400 of one particular audio talisman.

When you have it near your body - the power from audio talismans gets activated - indirectly influencing on your energy body - and your mind. Constant carrying of audio talismans change your energy body and mind - after 30-40 days almost permanently - if more time - change will be more stable. It's like creating new habit or building muscle mass.

Please check if you have 1 copy of each audio talisman - and if you don't have - so it would be good if you put each particular Audio Talisman, like for example MyDreamLife into for example "MyDreamLife" folder - and within this folder make a lots of copies - I would recommend to put each AT into folders, so it will be more easy to "operate" then keep them all in one folder.

You don't need to sleep with them, sleep is the best known natural "healer". Definitelly when you wake up it is recommend to wear it just after wake up - when mind is fresh after sleep and still a bit in Alpha mode/brainwaves. Using audio talismans during the day is quite enough. 6 hours at least.

The idea of Audio Talismans has been created/born especially to avoid listening mp3s many hours per day - like 8 hours per day - and just keep the pen-drive and have time for any other activities.

And the good advice is:
phil wrote:at least I speak to myself always like that - I have audio talisman x and xx with - it works - the only time is required to kick in, so calm down.

I just thinking, that it would be good idea if I can make an AntiStressRelaxation audio talisman - because I am completly aware if someone just seek for a sec "visible" effect, result - will encode in his mind something like that: "ok, so it works like that", "therefore if I keep carrying audio talisman x and xx and xxz I can expect "this", "this" and "this".
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kdx on Wed May 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi I've had my audio Talisman over 30 days now and agree what you say in last point. I went to 800 copies but didn't notice anything so gradually reduced and now I have 80 copies as I'm generally a sensitive person. I take it you keep wearing, using until you consciously notice the change you desire regardless of how long you use it for.

kdx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 10, 2017 5:12 pm

The results factor also can be split into these:

1. The results which are seen consciously
2. Real results which happens regardless if you see them or not

Ad.1. It's more about ability to see the "causal chain". I compre it to drinking strong coffe, once drunk, the effect speed up heart rate and it gives sense that it "works".
With different energy tools, in real life, seening the changes, is a bit more difficult and it improves over the time. Most easy to see is with audio talismans that can produce instant changes in body (healing, anti-stress) or attraction ones (here if someone continue using it - different kind of women, and their reactions can be seen. However to see the change, it would be required to observe own reality everyday - usually when people going somewhere, or do something do not pay any attention for example what kind of people they meet, and don't ask simple questions like "why" in time and space. Usually they are sink deep in their thoughts and don't know this simple thing:

"If you are take any Hard Metal song, and listen to it over and over again you will start to meet on your way people which are belong to this particular subculture". The same with reggae music, or any other.

or: "You you will take a pic of your favourite girl type, and look at it many times per day (at wallpaper, etc etc) you will start attracting/seeing this type of girl in most of the time".

But to see conscious changes, indeed kind of observant mind is required.

The acceleration process: Once someone will begin to see that what he does during the day (with his energy, time, his focus) manifests in his life (that there is real association) - and especially that he use energetic tools which are created for focus energy for achieve specific goals like Audio Talismans - and is able to see in daily life - sometimes these are details - there happen acceleration - because he see it's change something - and by knowledge/experience in form of new faith - the results speed up. This new faith is the ability to see that by our everyday actions we create our future.

Audio Talismans are just energy tools with positive energy field that change your energy field/body and move you thru time and space to new possible realities. The destiny of each person can be changed, and reality can be created according to own desires.

Many subliminals creators recommend to listen them with assumption "they works, I don't questioning it" and it is attempt to creating this "new faith".

Ad.2. This is the one regardless if someone sees association between own actions and what happens in his reality, everyday life or not. And here I must refer to many positive feedbacks of people which experience positive output from using audio talismans.

Hopefully this put some light on this issue.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top