Request for Audio Technology

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request for Audio Technology

Post by Alexey1986 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:43 am

Hello dear developers!! I would like to ask you to create programs for the restoration of the wave form of man. (Numeric and alphabetic series-codes for activation and maintenance of vibration protection for program amplification
Restoration of all large and small chakras
Transcoding and transformation of DNA
Restoration of speed and direction of rotation of merkaba
Harmonization of all energies of elements: fire, water, earth, and air
Activation and support of the highest possible level of kundalini energy
The return of the lost parts of the Soul, the integration of the subpersonalities
Return of strength, energy and information from non-physical intermediaries
Support for grounding all 24 hours a day
Removal of alien information, parts of subtle bodies, chakras, energy and the return of one's own information and energy
The launch of natural rejuvenation mechanisms at all levels
Activation and support of vibration protection.) I also wanted to ask you to create an elimination of gynecomastia for all countries. Removal of gynecomastia by inducing apoptosis of cells to a specific breast of fat and iron tissue to destroy breast tissue. Thank you.

Alexey1986

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for Audio Technology

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:44 pm

Alexey1986 wrote:Hello dear developers!! I would like to ask you to create programs for the restoration of the wave form of man. (Numeric and alphabetic series-codes for activation and maintenance of vibration protection for program amplification
The return of the lost parts of the Soul, the integration of the subpersonalities
Removal of alien information, parts of subtle bodies, chakras, energy and the return of one's own information and energy
Activation and support of vibration protection.) I also wanted to ask you to create an elimination of gynecomastia for all countries. Removal of gynecomastia by inducing apoptosis of cells to a specific breast of fat and iron tissue to destroy breast tissue. Thank you.

Thank you for your request I will see what I can do with it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by makmorn on Sat May 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Alexey1986 wrote:Hello dear developers!! I would like to ask you to create programs for the restoration of the wave form of man. (Numeric and alphabetic series-codes for activation and maintenance of vibration protection for program amplification

Thank you for your request I will see what I can do with it.
Very interested in this one

makmorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Working over it. It can take a while but it will be done including also gynecomastia. And yes, these will be different audio, because it would be in-effective if trying put it all into one mp3.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexey1986 on Sun May 21, 2017 1:13 pm

I can throw off spell codes and affirmations

Alexey1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Alexey1986 wrote:I can throw off spell codes and affirmations

Hey,

there are 4 energies for audio spells underway and to making it pretty good and solid I have to wait until they will be ready.

And yes, your affirmations would be helpful in this wide issue.

Indeed I would try to making one mp3 topic from it, then few ones.

Just please wait until these 4 energies will be ready, right now under creation, and then I will be able to creating it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexey1986 on Mon May 22, 2017 11:23 am

A reference to affirmations

Alexey1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Alexey1986 wrote:A reference to affirmations

The are not in english language - but yes we have now mr. Google Translate so I should be able to translate it.

Thank you.

[word of update: energies (for audio spells) still underway].
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by makmorn on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:54 pm

any update on this?

makmorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Yes, the energies are ready, now only the question when I make it. Also there is request for deep trauma removal, after it's made, I can go to this, and also to few other recent requests.

An elimination of gynecomastia will be treat as separate audio with elements of body restoration/health.

There are quite a lot of requests, and making one after another.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:59 pm

I start making it and stop - because finally I decided to making it in different way - first of all - I think it should be enhanced by Silent4D Image Mp3s.

At this time - here is sample 6x and 12x. Ambient "slow down" sound track.

It include these six audio spells:

1). Immortality – this one works in sync with target’s soul, for make life longer maximally, and anti-aging and for perfect health. Immortality with Anti Aging and Perfect Health (safe if used). This Spell is for reverse aging processes, anti-aging, regeneration, (indeed many people dream of immortality), perfect health (all meanings, like physical, spiritual, psychical, energetic, astral etc etc – just perfect health), with this that Target it will intuitivelly find the right diet, food, exercies, activities that will bring her/him desired output in form of anti aging, perfect health, and parts of dreamed immortality. It is infused with healing energy; so the cells, and body will be repaired itself.

2). Chakra Balancing – balancing all charkas, energies within the body, meridians, female and male energies. Balance Chakras & Body Energies – Total Harmony & Balance. That’s all about stuff related to subtle energies, chakras, meridians, aura, etc, female, male energy fields, release energy blockages, etc, something that lays as foundation to good health and overall feeling & functioning good.

3). Grounding, Release Energetic Tension – actually it does not add too much energy to the target but just making the target grounded. Especially helpful in chi-sickness, chi-overload, for people that works a lots with different energies. Also with this that target will build mind-set to not overload himself with too much power, and also will be able to accumulate more power and energy then he can be able right now, at this moment. Idea is to release unneceasry energies to earth, etc. Target can develop way to do it. It is mixed with general health mind-set and energy accumulation too. Also to release tensions and creating balance.

4). The return of the lost parts of the Soul, the integration of the subpersonalities. Return of strength, energy and information from non-physical intermediaries. Support for grounding all 24 hours a day. Removal of other people’s negative energies/emotions/information stored in body, parts of subtle bodies, chakras, energy and the return of one’s own information and energy.

5). Total Balance: (Restoration of all large and small chakras; Transcoding and transformation of DNA; Restoration of speed and direction of rotation of merkaba; Harmonization of all energies of elements: fire, water, earth, and air).

6). Yahwe Ultimate Health (this one is to tap healing power of Yahwe, the one which also can goes thru hands, as pro-healers do).

9 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by makmorn on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:59 pm

felt this one right away such definite effects.

makmorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nboy92 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:52 pm

Yeah right away like it and it's only been a couple of minutes lol

Nboy92

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Thanks for your feedbacks. I will publish full version of it as soon as I finish making it. Few of the tracks charge up to 127x (hopefully it will be not overkill).
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keithgold on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Admin wrote:I start making it and stop - because finally I decided to making it in different way - first of all - I think it should be enhanced by Silent4D Image Mp3s.

At this time - here is sample 6x and 12x. Ambient "slow down" sound track.

It include these six audio spells:

1). Immortality – this one works in sync with target’s soul, for make life longer maximally, and anti-aging and for perfect health. Immortality with Anti Aging and Perfect Health (safe if used). This Spell is for reverse aging processes, anti-aging, regeneration, (indeed many people dream of immortality), perfect health (all meanings, like physical, spiritual, psychical, energetic, astral etc etc – just perfect health), with this that Target it will intuitivelly find the right diet, food, exercies, activities that will bring her/him desired output in form of anti aging, perfect health, and parts of dreamed immortality. It is infused with healing energy; so the cells, and body will be repaired itself.

2). Chakra Balancing – balancing all charkas, energies within the body, meridians, female and male energies. Balance Chakras & Body Energies – Total Harmony & Balance. That’s all about stuff related to subtle energies, chakras, meridians, aura, etc, female, male energy fields, release energy blockages, etc, something that lays as foundation to good health and overall feeling & functioning good.

3). Grounding, Release Energetic Tension – actually it does not add too much energy to the target but just making the target grounded. Especially helpful in chi-sickness, chi-overload, for people that works a lots with different energies.  Also with this that target will build mind-set to not overload himself with too much power, and also will be able to accumulate more power and energy then he can be able right now, at this moment. Idea is to release unneceasry energies to earth, etc. Target can develop way to do it. It is mixed with general health mind-set and energy accumulation too. Also to release tensions and creating balance.

4). The return of the lost parts of the Soul, the integration of the subpersonalities. Return of strength, energy and information from non-physical intermediaries. Support for grounding all 24 hours a day. Removal of other people’s negative energies/emotions/information stored in body, parts of subtle bodies, chakras, energy and the return of one’s own information and energy.

5). Total Balance: (Restoration of all large and small chakras; Transcoding and transformation of DNA; Restoration of speed and direction of rotation of merkaba; Harmonization of all energies of elements: fire, water, earth, and air).

6). Yahwe Ultimate Health (this one is to tap healing power of Yahwe, the one which also can goes thru hands, as pro-healers do).

9 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi Admin,

This is AudioTalisman or Silent AudioTalisman version? When I clicked on the tinypass link, the title shows Sample at the end? Is it available to purchase? thanks

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:49 pm

It is Silent Audio Talisman. I am about to release full version of it - hopefully today or tomorrow.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keithgold on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:51 pm

Admin wrote:It is Silent Audio Talisman. I am about to release full version of it - hopefully today or tomorrow.

Thank you Admin! Appreciate your hardwork, I shall wait for the full version Smile

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Final Version is here: 29 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

27x
81x
127x enhanced with Health Engine V1

Audio spells are the same as in "sample" one.

Basically better start with 27x and if this is not too much powerful that you can go to next more powerful ones.

If you feel too much out of the box with the more powerful ones, better to stay at 27x.

Do not use during activities that require your full attention.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keithgold on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi Admin,

You mentioned earlier this is SAT right, in your latest post :

Admin wrote:Do not use during activities that require your full attention.

We copy the SAT files and put in pendrive and wear it, so do we need to take it off during activities that require full attention? I thought this applies to listening MP3s. thanks

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:35 pm

If you listen via headphones it would be recommend to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery during this time.

If you use SAT or Silent Bliss Engine as audio talismans it is not required - so you can use it almost in any case - only if you use over then 500-2000 copies - it would influence your focus - so it would be more safe to firstly check how you feel then see if you can drive or doing another activity that require full attention.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by makmorn on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:59 am

It says silent bliss engine. This can be listened to normally right?

makmorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:17 am

Yes, it can be listen via headphones and it is design for listen via headphones mostly.

However you can use it as audio talisman as well (by making multiple copies on your drive, memory card)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 pm

2nd Mp3 in this request:

Get Rid Of Gynecomastia

It has following 7 audio spells:

1) Heal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Removal of gynecomastia by inducing apoptosis of cells to a specific breast of fat and iron tissue to destroy breast tissue. Install superb mind-set for optimium health, strong desire to life, enojy life and overcoming any difficulties. The launch of natural rejuvenation mechanisms at all levels. Activation and support of vibration protection.)

2). Heal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Removal of gynecomastia II

3). Heal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Removal of gynecomastia III

4). Yahweh Immortality and Anti-aging, activate the DNA code responsible for longevity and body self-repair mechanisms. Being always Young (it would be also related to sexuality, as I guess Wink To have fresh mind, being brilliant, etc etc.

5). Remove any emotional, deep trauma – removing it from mind and from consciousness (body) (these are for example internal organs, muscles, skin, etc etc).

6). Self-control, self-discipline, self-sexual-discipline. Be a best conducted in orchestra which is the own body.

7). Super Manifestation Powers – This one is to add super manifestation powers of all positive hidden dreams, goals, desires, to move things ahead with addon of great synchronizations. To overwritten evil and bad synchronizations from past, generally for success and abundance, but it is applicable to other topics too. This spell will erase it fully (any bad synchronization, even like those related to “CM” and give real and ture great synchronizations.

And is build upon 42 different health oriented Silent4D Image Mp3s.

These are three versions:

- 27x
- 162x
- 486x

I made it with not too much energies/audio-spells - so it's whole energy is focused on healing this affliction (which by the way is created by scientists/medics NOT by Nature).

For sure very interesting in these mp3s is Yahweh Immortality (break the code of mortality) which also may works as mind's refresher, so you feel or act as young person,
not the old ones which neuro-pathways are stagnant and musty. This would be the additional motivation to listen to it or use it as audio talisman.

Please at beginning use 27x version, and then go to the next versions. For senstive people, even holding one copy 27x on phone can make a difference.

Get Rid Of Gynecomastia

24: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexey1986 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Hello! Who has already tested this material? There are results?

Alexey1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Alexey1986 wrote:Hello! Who has already tested this material? There are results?

Hello,

with current tech testing is not required. Yes, back in 2013 or 2014 I was not always sure about end effect of mp3s that was created.

But with the metaphyscial tech that with which I am making different mp3s - all they works,

the only thing that is unpredictable is: individual sensitiveness and personal background and time (which is related to your effort if you listen at regular basis or not].

It took years of hard work to finally making mp3s that I know that will works even before publish/release them.

The only a bit unknown effect could give the Bliss Engine Mp3s which based upon suggestions, (I said a bit, that's unknown effect is about 20-30%, while rest of 70-80% is known)

but all Silent Bliss Engine have 99% ratio of success, but as I said user must to understand the mechanics behind human mind and need to know,

that without listening/using discipline magic will not happen.

You have requesting it and it's finally done.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top