Will My Method of Using the XSigils Work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will My Method of Using the XSigils Work?

Post by erinien on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:00 am

I would like to print out the XSigils and have printed-out pictures of myself placed on top of them. Now will it work??? That way I don't have to carry it. By the way, I've been doing that with Audio Talisman (Cause Army to Appear) basically with 4TB portable hard disk drive instead of XSigils. I thank you beforehand for your generositiy of responding.

erinien

Back to top Go down

Re: Will My Method of Using the XSigils Work?

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm

erinien wrote:I would like to print out the XSigils and have printed-out pictures of myself placed on top of them. Now will it work??? That way I don't have to carry it. By the way, I've been doing that with Audio Talisman (Cause Army to Appear) basically with 4TB portable hard disk drive instead of XSigils. I thank you beforehand for your generositiy of responding.

Better idea would be to place your fingernails or hairs. However XSigils are recommended for 100% effectivness to keep them near you.

If you don't want carry them, then VirtualRADX, or more powerful Virtual Device would be applicable - by printing your photo and XSigils and setting easily trend - it will works remotelly on you - once set nothing is required to carry.

Anyway it would/should works the way you have described it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top