Why mp3s made with Bliss Engine v.5 are so addictive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why mp3s made with Bliss Engine v.5 are so addictive?

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:20 am

I guess the addictive part of these mp3s (made especially with bliss engines v.5) - the effects came in pretty fast,
which in return motivates to listen more and more.

Probably it is not only my characteristic that I want change and I want it right now.

Last mp3s bring changes quite fast - even physical changes like the handsome mp3 - so I see, that fast? Yep, so if this is possible -I think to myself - then I will listen more.

The cool thing, it is not kind of sad duty of listen to at regular basis - when the results seems to be visible the decision to listening more is supercharged and reality seems to be more entertaining.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Why mp3s made with Bliss Engine v.5 are so addictive?

Post by cotlito on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Engine v.5 mp3s will have the same outcome even if we use high quality headphones but with less frequency respond??? Like 22000 hz???

cotlito

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:26 pm

cotlito wrote:Engine v.5 mp3s will have the same outcome even if we use high quality headphones but with less frequency respond??? Like 22000 hz???

Yes, they will. The best are these above 22,000hz - however listening with headphones 22,000hz or less will be also effective. I would say it is difference of about 5-15%. Main difference is between headphones and earphones - I noticed that when I listen on small earphones - energy gets focused to much (because of small speaker size) and not giving full spectrum of all programmed chi energy (it would be loss of effects also about 10-20%). Also while I was checking listening to these Bliss Engine mp3s with headphones and I seen that they works faster in shorter time - like for example MoodImprovment mp3 listen to with headphones kick in faster then with earphones.

However listening with speakers is also possible, the effect appear a bit later.

Headphones with above 22,000 hz and the best if above 36,000 hz are only recommeded for maximum effects.

I have found good and afforable headphones, Audiotechnica for $149 with 43,000hz - better then Sennheiser and the quality is quite awesome.

For sure most ineffective is to listening it via iphone/smartphone speakers.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cotlito on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Thanks...

cotlito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top