Does your country matter when using mp3 or AT2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does your country matter when using mp3 or AT2?

Post by dreamevile on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi, I notice that seductionmagicflow does not ship pendants to Malaysia, Indonesia, Ukraine and Singapore. I also read on some thread here that there were problems with hackers from Indonesia. So I'm wondering if because of these issues, there are protections embed inside the mp3's and Talisman's that would affect the mp3/AT2's effects on all people from these countries.

I recently bought 3 Bliss Engines Mp3s and 2 AT2 talismans, and have been listening to/carrying them reguarly.  I haven't been using them for long, around 8 days, but so far I can't really see any positive effects and there are some strange synchronicites & events which I can't tell whether is good or bad, happening in my life after using one of the mp3s.

Could the country I'm from be the problem? I myself am from Malaysia but I bought everything legally and for my own personal use only.

dreamevile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does your country matter when using mp3 or AT2?

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:26 pm

dreamevile wrote:Hi, I notice that seductionmagicflow does not ship pendants to Malaysia, Indonesia, Ukraine and Singapore. I also read on some thread here that there were problems with hackers from Indonesia. So I'm wondering if because of these issues, there are protections embed inside the mp3's and Talisman's that would affect the mp3/AT2's effects on all people from these countries.

I recently bought 3 Bliss Engines Mp3s and 2 AT2 talismans, and have been listening to/carrying them reguarly.  I haven't been using them for long, around 8 days, but so far I can't really see any positive effects and there are some strange synchronicites & events which I can't tell whether is good or bad, happening in my life after using one of the mp3s.

Could the country I'm from be the problem? I myself am from Malaysia but I bought everything legally and for my own personal use only.

Please login to this forum with the email from which you have order these mp3s and AT2s, so I can check if there everything is well with your copies of mp3s that you have.

Country doesn't matter at all.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamevile on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:14 pm

I logged in just now with the account I used to buy the mp3s and files to post. But I deleted the post because that account has my real name on it which I want to keep private.

Is there anyway to contact you privately? The email I used to buy the files on tinypass is [thanks for providing email].

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : email address)

dreamevile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:38 pm

dreamevile wrote:I logged in just now with the account I used to buy the mp3s and files to post. But I deleted the post because that account has my real name on it which I want to keep private.

Is there anyway to contact you privately? The email I used to buy the files on tinypass is dreamevilemanager @ gmail.com.

Everything is ok with your mp3s.

I don't know what is the real reason of your bad synchronizations.

For sure if you used illegal copies in past - legally ordered mp3s would not work for a some period of time, or getting into conflict with the illegal ones.

As you are asking if with your Country area is something wrong - I only can say - people from this area: Indonesia and Malaysia asking a lots of questions especially related on how to obtain copyright protection, asking irrational questions, and have issues with these mp3s from seductionamgicflow.com and healingtools4you.com, that something not work, etc etc.
Seriously in last 0,5 year all negative feedbacks or grumble comming from Indonesia and Malaysia - so for sure it would be something wrong with this Country area.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamevile on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Thank you for helping me check. I have never in my life used any illegal copies of any subliminal/magic mp3 before.

The funny synchronization happens mostly when I listen to many repeats of manifest my desire before I sleep. The total time I listen to it is around 2 hours a day. I can feel some good changes in my character and personality but not much in my life events. The life events that happen are not completely bad, they are a mix and a bit strange. For example, I get more success than usual with a girl but then something comes up and gets in the way. Or in my business, problems pop up but my customers still remain happy and understanding. Both bad and good things also start to happen in sequence, like one after another.

Is this normal and would you recommend me to continue listening for a longer time? or if not, am I able to get a refund?

I know mp3's take more time to work, but how long do the AT2s take to work? Using a usb drive, I keep 2000 copies of doors to riches in my wallet, and 1000 copies of manifest my soulmate in my phone.

I know a lot of Malaysians and Indonesians like to partake in piracy or complain, but there are millions of us and not all of us are the same. I just want to try to make this work for me also.

dreamevile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:48 am

dreamevile wrote:Thank you for helping me check. I have never in my life used any illegal copies of any subliminal/magic mp3 before.

The funny synchronization happens mostly when I listen to many repeats of manifest my desire before I sleep. The total time I listen to it is around 2 hours a day. I can feel some good changes in my character and personality but not much in my life events. The life events that happen are not completely bad, they are a mix and a bit strange. For example, I get more success than usual with a girl but then something comes up and gets in the way. Or in my business, problems pop up but my customers still remain happy and understanding. Both bad and good things also start to happen in sequence, like one after another.

Is this normal and would you recommend me to continue listening for a longer time? or if not, am I able to get a refund?

I know mp3's take more time to work, but how long do the AT2s take to work? Using a usb drive, I keep 2000 copies of doors to riches in my wallet, and 1000 copies of manifest my soulmate in my phone.

I know a lot of Malaysians and Indonesians like to partake in piracy or complain, but there are millions of us and not all of us are the same. I just want to try to make this work for me also.

Oh, I know what you are meaning with good or bad things. There is some kind of effect - for example you have a lots of negative energy in your body - and when you use ceratin energy-based tool for healing of this negative energy - you at first can experience kind of resistance that may produce different effects then these expected from the healing tool.

It's mind's resistance for a change.

I know, there is written at websites that effects happens almost instantly and in most cases they are - however mind is mind - and according to visualizations/affirmations techniques for permanent change of mind the required time is 30-40 days in assumption that certain mind changing exercise is repeated at least 30 minutes per day (good if at morning and before sleep).
Mind is the thing which everyone have from since birth - and sometimes it is quite difficult to change the mind. For example spells with sigils - there is recommended time of at least 3 months.

About AT2s, I made some testing with ill/weak people that used healing AT2s - it shown improvement in health condition just within 30 minutes (better mind-set, stopped worrying about own health, feeling a bit better, etc etc), and effect of getting healed increased over the time (in form of healed: 1). stopped abdominal pain and diarrea, 2). improved sleep and stress release, 3. sweating of legs and general weakeness). This is like to drill a hole in the rock with a drop. In the end, something snaps. Healing experiement goes thru 1 month.
While these effects: (better mind-set, stopped worrying about own health, feeling a bit better, etc etc), at the first thought would be considered as completly not important - they are very important - because it was scientifically proven (the study of the mind) that content of your thoughts, feelings finally manifesting reality - or everyone can check it by their own by using any Biofeedback device). So at beging if you see positive thoughts, changes in your personality - it is very good. The outside world, the outside reality is a bit more hard to change, but once you change yourself, everything outside will change as well. It's the amazing thing about the mind.

As you know wanting fast results when is exaggerated transforms into neediness - which is completly not good and neediness creates even more mind's resistance.

I would at your end - try to keep using them for at least 30-40 days - and then if you will not satisfy within 30 days after date of purchase you may open ticket via Tinypass.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Let's say if you will not satisfy within 60 days after date of purchase you may open ticket via Tinypass.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top