Post here your request for $5 upgrade

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post here your request for $5 upgrade

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Hey,

SMF & HT4Y Mp3s Uprgades Request – If you are previous user and want huge discount for some of mp3s/ATs that has been uprgaded recently – post your request here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and we will contact with you and provide the link to upgraded version of mp3/ATs (with massive discount for you) –

Requirement: You have to own original lastest copy of mp3/AT available at official websites AND at the same time have it at your Tinypass account.

Just replay to this post or make a new topic.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Post here your request for $5 upgrade

Post by Womanizer on Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:45 pm

Hey I would like to upgrade from AT 1 penis enlargement to AT2 penis enlargement, also powermale potency.
Will you be upgrading any other ones this weekend ? What about AT1 life strenght and endurance?

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:33 am

Womanizer wrote:Hey I would like to upgrade from AT 1 penis enlargement to AT2 penis enlargement,  also powermale potency.
Will you be upgrading any other ones this weekend ? What about AT1 life strenght and endurance?

Yes, the life strenght and endurance is definitelly for upgr. I am adding it to my list right now.

During this weekend I have to make new one AT and one cricital update of DigialFantasyGirls_vol6.

I have sent you email with links.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehaul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:22 pm

I would like an upgrade for PowerMalePotency AT2

Mehaul

Back to top Go down

Post by bnol79 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:42 pm

I would like the $5 upgrade for EnlargmentForMen AT2 (Version2).

bnol79

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:11 pm

All $5 upgrades already sent.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tritorch on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Hello,

I would like the upgrade for EnlargmentForMen AT1 to AT2.

Thank you.

Tritorch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Tritorch wrote:Hello,

I would like the upgrade for EnlargmentForMen AT1 to AT2.

Thank you.

I have sent.

Current version is 3 (PenileEnlargmentV3_AT2) made with AudioTalisman v.2 (AT2).
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tritorch on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Thank you. Received anything :-)

Tritorch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Tritorch wrote:Thank you. Received anything :-)

Thank you. After all please write a line how this works. I am almost sure it should works. It is quite difficult topic (penile enlargment) because it going thru change of mind for creating physical change. This time it was made with special energy/sigil exclusivelly for penile enlargment. Previous version 1 & 2 do not include this energy.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemstone on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:16 pm

I cannot find the new version (PenileEnlargmentV3_AT2) in the shop.
Do you have a link for it?

Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:45 pm

It is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - penultimate at the list.

EnlargmentForMen AT2 (Version3). Webpage edited today.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:15 am

I'd like to upgrade from version 2 too 3. How does it work same as previews version , just carry?

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Womanizer wrote:I'd like to upgrade from version 2 too 3. How does it work same as previews version , just carry?

I have sent the link.

It works the same as any other Audio Talisman v.2.

Make multiple copies, as much as you feel comfortable (a lots of copies = more power) and (few = less power output) - and carry the drive near your body.

Different places of the body where you carry the drive with copies can give a bit different effects, like left side of the body, or right pocket,
near 2nd chakra, or at your chest.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cotlito on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Digital fantasy girls AT2 but different volumes going up, are they considered upgrades?? If there is such thing I'm really interested in upgrading from 8 to 9
Hoping always for good results...
With regards

cotlito

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:26 pm

cotlito wrote:Digital fantasy girls AT2 but different volumes going up, are they considered upgrades?? If there is such thing I'm really interested in upgrading from 8 to 9
Hoping always for good results...
With regards

there isn't anything as free upgrades to different DFG Audio Talismans.

Also free upgrades are because of some complicated issues such as

penile enlargments, which are very difficult to accoplish. [from energy stimulation into rapid physcial changes]

Each DFG cosume a lots of time, even more then any other AT2 or AT3,

and their prices are set on $19 or $29 or $39 only because

these DFG reperesents/are limited to reality dictated by imagination of vivid fantasies on these  pictures with women;
[so it's kind of new reality interpretation]

If I would be 110% consequent I should mark DGFs the at the same level as other AT2 or AT3 - because of the time&work required to creating them.

Free upgrades are to these files which are mention and approved by me and my team, not to any other files.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cotlito on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Really thanks for pointing out... Actually I was not asking for anything free and I know that is time consuming for you to make all this happen...
I was just wondering how the upgrading works and where...thanks tho and I will proceed purchasing the volume 9 immediately since I'm interested about this version's
results...
Thanks again

cotlito

Back to top Go down

Inner Game AT

Post by Cash123 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:14 am

Hi I purchased InnerGame AT2 about a year ago and just saw that the InnerGame AT3 is out. I would like to upgrade to the AT3

Also I puchased the Transcendent Magical Sex Powers AT2 about a year ago and noticed that it is no longer available. Was there an issue with this item that caused it to be taken down? Or was it upgraded into a new product?

Cash123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:40 pm

Cash123 wrote:Hi I purchased InnerGame AT2 about a year ago and just saw that the InnerGame AT3 is out. I would like to upgrade to the AT3

Also I puchased the Transcendent Magical Sex Powers AT2 about a year ago and noticed that it is no longer available. Was there an issue with this item that caused it to be taken down? Or was it upgraded into a new product?

I got your message - give me few days and it will be resolved. Yes, there will be $9 upgrade to InnerGame vol.2 AT3 for users of InnerGame vol.1.

The Transcendent one, I will think what to do with it. For sure the remake must be.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash123 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Cash123 wrote:Hi I purchased InnerGame AT2 about a year ago and just saw that the InnerGame AT3 is out. I would like to upgrade to the AT3

I got your message - give me few days and it will be resolved. Yes, there will be $9 upgrade to InnerGame vol.2 AT3 for users of InnerGame vol.1.

The Transcendent one, I will think what to do with it. For sure the remake must be.

Great Thanks! I noticed that there are a lot of the same energies from Transcendent Magic Sex Powers AT2 as there are in Perfect Lover AT3. Is there a way that I can do an upgrade to the Perfect lover AT3?

Cash123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Cash123 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Great Thanks! I noticed that there are a lot of the same energies from Transcendent Magic Sex Powers AT2 as there are in Perfect Lover AT3. Is there a way that I can do an upgrade to the Perfect lover AT3?

Let's firstly solve your 1st issue. Then when it's done go ahead to next. I would prefer to update Transcendent then giving upgrade to another mp3 because if all people goes this way I could sitting there and giving updates or uprgades to different mp3s and could have no time for other remaining things or requests.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash123 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:00 am

Admin wrote:

Hi, I just wanted to follow up on this. Please let me know how I can send you the $9 for theInnerGame AT3 upgrade.

Best,

Ryan

Cash123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Ok. There will be upgr9 from vol.1 to vol.2

but tell me what I should do with those who purchased vol.2,

because as I said the vol.2 is build completly from zero, based upon new tech, only the suggestions are the same.

In this case since 4 days I am completing upgrade to vol.3 (for those who order vol.2),

but it will be unavailable for those who uprgade from vol.1 to vol.2.

The upgrade you are asking I will post within those 5 days as we wrote ealier - so I will have time till tomorrow (Monday 2017-08-21).

By the way, if the energies are similar to another track, and especially if there is another set of chi suggestions - these are still mp3s that are build separatelly and takes effort to make them. Even if you take two mp3s with the same set of energies - and the same set of suggestions, they will be still different - also because composing audio spells going usually randomly and this process is quite unique for one specific mp3 creation.
Audio spells are mostly used as fuel.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Done:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Transcendental power will be updated by the way. Finally, thanks for fire up my motivation to make it done Smile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:50 pm

I'd like to upgrade to innergame vol 3. when its ready.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top