New AT 2 ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New AT 2 ideas

Post by Womanizer on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:38 am

Idea 1 - Casual sex AT 2 designed to attract nothing but women that want casual sex , beautiful women.

Idea 2 - Seduction Master - Designed to attract sex and for seduction mastery , so the user attains seduction mastery ; I don't know how else I can justify to myself that I reached or am close to mastery so this would be it.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Re: New AT 2 ideas

Post by Womanizer on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:35 am

I noticed that there is an old AT 1 for enlargement , a new updated AT2 version would be awesome as well.
3D Male Enlargement.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:46 am

MLF DA Babe Updated AT 2 , since I'm listening to different mp3 and am not listening to this , this seems like a good idea.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Womanizer wrote:I noticed that there is an old AT 1 for enlargement ,  a new updated AT2 version would be awesome as well.
3D Male Enlargement.

Hey, I made the update of enlargment, all those who have Enlargment For Men AT1 - can request $5 upgrade (at the end of page):
http://seductionmagicflow.com/audio-talismans-at1/

and request here http://forum.seductionmagicflow.com/f24-smf-ht4y-mp3s-uprgades-request just by writting topic or replay to.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:15 am

What exactly do AT2 's trance engines do , if you're not listening to it; in other words what are the effect of talismans having trance engines on it? Yea i seen the links , thank you.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:55 am

Womanizer wrote:What exactly do AT2 's trance engines do , if you're not listening to it; in other words what are the effect of talismans having trance engines on it? Yea i seen the links , thank you.

Trance Engines these are Master Remixes of vocal tracks here used as additional fuel or power - so mp3 programmed with chi is much stronger.

Master Remix is kind of way of remixing vocal track for extracting pure energy which is hidden within the vocal track.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:55 pm

Oh ok , that's good to know. It's adds extra power to the AT. Nice.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top