AT2 Talismans

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AT2 Talismans

Post by makmorn on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Admin wrote:
makmorn wrote:You had a pendant a while back for grounding and energy accumulation. I believe this would be a great idea for AT2

Yes, that was M-Tech one. Indeed I have this energy upgraded with eXtreme v.2 and yes, it's good idea, I go thru the last requests, very few and will make the one you are requesting.

great thank you

makmorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:18 pm

Minimally. They are made only or mostly for using multiple copies with drives.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by subashr on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Dear Admin,

i bought AT2 few weeks ago and i can say pretty much liked it. Will be buying another one this coming week. i cant use the listening type mp3's for number of reasons so my only hope is on At2.

1- Do you have any AT2 type that can cleanse, remove and heal all 3 bodies of ANY type of attachments, negative implants ( energetic or even done via evil roots way such as voodoo) that being placed deep in body ( all 3 bodies) ? i have seen magical items from other places sold with such spells bound within it but couldn't find any At2 for it on your site.

2- am i able to reach you via the same PayPal email address that i got when i bought the At2 before this for communication?

3- is there any possibility that AT2 doesn't work on the person? my family friend bought one for attracting Asian ladies but he said didn't do much for him. He got another version of non Asian one and told me got laid easily after using it within one week. so i would like to know if there could be any specific condition attached for it?

thank you. you got really unique mp3 stuff's here.

subashr

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:48 pm

subashr wrote:Dear Admin,

i bought AT2  few weeks ago and i can say  pretty much liked it. Will be  buying another one this coming week.  i cant use the listening type mp3's for number of reasons so my only hope is on At2.

1-  Do you have any AT2 type that can cleanse, remove and heal all 3 bodies of ANY type of attachments,  negative implants ( energetic or even done via evil roots way such as voodoo) that being  placed deep in body ( all 3 bodies) ? i have seen magical items  from other places sold with such spells bound within it but  couldn't find  any At2 for it on your site.

2- am i able to reach you via the same PayPal email address that i got when  i bought the At2 before this for  communication?

3- is there any possibility that AT2 doesn't work on the person?  my family friend  bought one for attracting Asian ladies  but he said didn't do much for him. He got another version  of non Asian one and told me got laid easily after using it within one week.  so i would like to know  if there could be any specific condition attached for it?

thank you.  you got really unique mp3 stuff's here.  

Hey,

1 - right now not - I have to create it. There is PostiveProtectionAT2, but it focus on creating aura of protection more then removing evil things from.
By the way, new psionics sigil for protection, killer shield, repel negativity was made, soon will be posted at website.

2 - I have sent you an email.

3 - There is possiblity like that, I guess maybe 10% of people could got decreased effectiveness, and it is mostly because of the individual background, sometimes its low personal energy, or other issues. Also the if someone use illegal copy the effects could be horrible instead of any good, even there would be the feeling that everything going well.

Also AttractAsianWomen and all other AT2s made for attraction was made with Audio Talisman device v.2, it is general purpose,
few requests lead me to creating Audio Talisman devcie dedicated only for attraction.
TranscendentAT2 must be remaked too.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by subashr on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:40 am

Dear Admin,

thanks for the reply and i got your email. i will write back later today.

so far i have got two at2. PostiveProtectionAT2 was 1st one and the other one is for health improving one.

subashr

Back to top Go down

Post by dlgddl on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Dear Admin,

I'm using 2000 copies of GamblingSuccessAT2 on a flash drive. is that to many copies?

dlgddl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:53 pm

dlgddl wrote:Dear Admin,

I'm using 2000 copies of GamblingSuccessAT2 on a flash drive.  is that to many copies?

It is pretty a lot. Please do not stress-out or chi-overload yourself. There are very few members which use such huge quantities of Audio Talismans.

Sometimes less is better. Please pay attention how you feel - if you notice any case of tension/stress - it would be recommended to decrease them by half or more.

Someone from SMF noticed good thing: He used 1 copy of audio talimans for attraction and received great attraction and quite good results, and when he was using like 120, the attraction was strong but as he reported the results was not so good as with 1 copy. I think there is something in this.

Generally you can using 2000 copies of any AT2 or AT3 but please make breaks from time to time - so you will not overload your energetic system.

And yes, always try to see how you feel, your mood, psychical condition, etc etc.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dlgddl on Sat May 06, 2017 8:22 am

Thank you

dlgddl

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Sun May 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Admin wrote:
dlgddl wrote:Dear Admin,

I'm using 2000 copies of GamblingSuccessAT2 on a flash drive.  is that to many copies?

It is pretty a lot. Please do not stress-out or chi-overload yourself. There are very few members which use such huge quantities of Audio Talismans.

Sometimes less is better. Please pay attention how you feel - if you notice any case of tension/stress - it would be recommended to decrease them by half or more.

Someone from SMF noticed good thing: He used 1 copy of audio talimans for attraction and received great attraction and quite good results, and when he was using like 120, the attraction was strong but as he reported the results was not so good as with 1 copy. I think there is something in this.

Generally you can using 2000 copies of any AT2 or AT3 but please make breaks from time to time - so you will not overload your energetic system.

And yes, always try to see how you feel, your mood, psychical condition, etc etc.

How long should it be brought or worn next to the body?
Thank you

Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Mind get changed within 30-40 days. So if you keep it for at least 14 days - there will be change - for more stable change 30 days is required, 40 days would be ideally. Once mind will change - the effect can be consider as permanent.

Sometime individual background, personal difficult problems - if are so complicated - then it would be good and if you want even more stable results it is recommended to keep the at2/at3 near body for next 30 days after first 30 days period.

And yes, even 80 copies will be ok for most people. At the same pen-drive there are can be other audio talismans, no need to keep one title only.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Sun May 07, 2017 4:27 pm

I used it for almost a month in this way:
- First week 20 copies (divided into 4 directories with 5 files) in pendrive worn for 8-10 hours a day in shirt pocket or trousers
- First week 40 copies (divided into 8 directories with 5 files) in pendrive worn for 10-12 hours a day in shirt pocket or trousers
- After 5 days I went to 80 copies for 12 hours a day
- then after a few days before 100 copies, then 150 copies, then 200, then 300 copies until the last week when I came to 400 copies.
I did not notice significant changes so I stopped because I thought 400 copies were the limit that should not be exceeded.
I was wrong, should I have increased the number considerably, like 600 or 800 copies or is it dependent on other factors?
Thank you for the reply

Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Force wrote:I used it for almost a month in this way:
- First week 20 copies (divided into 4 directories with 5 files) in pendrive worn for 8-10 hours a day in shirt pocket or trousers
- First week 40 copies (divided into 8 directories with 5 files) in pendrive worn for 10-12 hours a day in shirt pocket or trousers
- then after a few days before 100 copies, then 150 copies, then 200, then 300 copies until the last week when I came to 400 copies.
I did not notice significant changes so I stopped because I thought 400 copies were the limit that should not be exceeded.
I was wrong, should I have increased the number considerably, like 600 or 800 copies or is it dependent on other factors?
Thank you for the reply

I just look up your email address, and I asked for login to the forum with the same Tinypass email address - so I can identify if you are using legal or illegal copies.

In our previous email conversion you asked me how to obtain copyright protection.

So it would be almost self-evident why you do not receiving results.

Also it was so funny that to order Audio Talismans from SMF's websites you have used Paypal account to which you do not have access.

Please login to the forum with the same email address which you use for Tinypass member account - so we can continue our conversation,

if not this issue is close.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Sun May 07, 2017 5:17 pm

I have regularly purchased from Tynipass a few months ago
Do I need to change access emails?

Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Force wrote:I have regularly purchased from Tynipass a few months ago
Do I need to change access emails?

Please login with the same email address from which you have made purchased via Tinypass.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Sun May 07, 2017 5:59 pm

How can I access the same address I purchased from Tinypass?
From the forum profile you can only change the password

Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Force wrote:How can I access the same address I purchased from Tinypass?
From the forum profile you can only change the password

Just open new account at this Forum with the same email address from which you have purchased mp3s at Tinypass.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Force2 on Sun May 07, 2017 6:34 pm

OK done

Force2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Force2 wrote:OK done

I used it for almost a month in this way:
Thank you for the reply

Thank you. So you use 1 Audio Talisman, the Digital Fantasy Girls one.

Limit of 400 or 800 is really personal, individual question, some people prefer 100 other 1200. So I think you can increase the quantity of copies.
Just pay attention to not stress-out/chi overload yourself.

Also there was an issue with your account, have you got access to your Paypal account successfully?

And are you able to download this file via Tinypass? It would be good if you can download this Audio Talisman directly from your Tinypass's account,
then rather try to get it from another sources.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Force2 on Sun May 07, 2017 7:08 pm

I purchased the Digital Fantasy Girls 4
When I purchased this this product I had some difficulty accessing my mailbox

Force2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 07, 2017 7:17 pm

Force2 wrote:I purchased the Digital Fantasy Girls 4
When I purchased this this product I had some difficulty accessing my mailbox

In those time when you order it I was attacked by shit loads of illegal orders - so accidentally you have been marked as "bad guy".

Hopefully you have access to your accounts and files now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Force2 on Sun May 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Ah ok, so now it should work?
My files are available on Tinypass

Force2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Force2 wrote:Ah ok, so now it should work?
My files are available on Tinypass

Yes, as long as you download files from your own account at Tinypass everything will works well.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Force2 on Sun May 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Did I mean now that it was seen that I had purchased it regularly, will it work better or will it depend on the number of copies installed on the pendrive?

Force2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Force2 wrote:Did I mean now that it was seen that I had purchased it regularly, will it work better or will it depend on the number of copies installed on the pendrive?

As long as you used copy downloaded directly from your account it should works okay all the time.

If you use Digital Girls Fantasy audio talisman - it would be recommend to spend some time outside home, like bar or club - or trying daygame, like just moving there and here, streets, shopping mals, etc.

For senstive people less copies works better. If you are not senstive to energy - then more copies would be more applicable.

With audio talismans the question of power-output is completly up to you. So by "try" and "check" you can find your desired power-output.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Force2 on Sun May 07, 2017 8:52 pm

Last question, the personal level of energy is crucial to be able to obtain positive results?

Force2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum