AT2 Talismans

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AT2 Talismans

Post by Womanizer on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:31 am

Will there be more AT2 Talismans? I keep going back to site to see if there's any newer ones.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Re: AT2 Talismans

Post by AlphaMind on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:31 pm

I see that TranscendentMagicalSexPowersAT2 is getting a remake. I've purchased this AT2, will I have a special discount for the next upgrade? Cool

PS: The 'CauseArmyToAppearAT2' is badass AF!

AlphaMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:26 pm

F*** yea. I'm happy , I didn't know about that until I read the descripiton. An upgrade , really ? That's Awesome , really awesome . I'm excitedm

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:21 pm

I'm wondering the same if the upgrade is free. Is it?

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Womanizer wrote:I'm wondering the same if the upgrade is free. Is it?

There will be no more free upgrades. Dont ask me for that. http://seductionmagicflow.com/blog/2016/07/01/changes-at-seductionmagicflow/
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:38 pm

I sense that you are assuming people , myself included are hacking and distributing your work. I assure you on my end that on my end I'm keeping it all to myself , eventually giving it to my daughter when she's older.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:19 am

Not exactly. Because of these all hacking guys, I have improved copyright protection and due to its very complicated nature I cant giving free upgrades or I have to re-upload unprotectec files - and because I will not do it - because of these all hacking guys - so you can say thank you not to me but to these hackers from indonesia. Your not teenage guy and you can understand it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:29 am

I don't know the thruth behind all of it , if you feel that's the best decision you got to do it. When is the upgraded version coming out , and what do you plan on adding to it? I also have a suggestion for a new type of AT2 Talisman.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:32 am

My idea consists of an AT2 Talisman called Defeat all your enemies. An AT2 Talisman designed specific for defeating enemies , i have to go to the trouble of bidding and dealing with alot of troublesome folks. I thought this might be a good idea , let me know what you think.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaMind on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:04 am

Womanizer wrote:My idea consists of an AT2 Talisman called Defeat all your enemies. An AT2 Talisman designed specific for defeating enemies , i have to go to the trouble of bidding and dealing with alot of troublesome folks. I thought this might be a good idea , let me know what you think.

Isn't it similar to that of "CauseArmytoAppear AT2," whereas you could send an "intent" to destroy someone with it?

Anyway, it is sad Phil, that they hacked your audios--which I'm the one who report it to you under the e-mail of muhmmad.ahwy96@gmail.com--and I can assure you two things:

1. I'm not one of those hackers, I'm purchasing your products legally.
2. I'll tell your responses to them and make sure they regret doing it.

PS: Are you opening custom AT in July 3rd? IF so, is there any general pricing format for it?

AlphaMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:57 pm

What's the difference between white gold skin V6 Mp3 , vs the talisman version. So far the only thing I see is the $10. If I purchase the AT2 version will I still be able to listen to it and have the effect of the $49 version or is that just a carry around talisman. How many times stronger is Bliss engine V6 then V5?

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by makmorn on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:56 am

AlphaMind wrote:I see that TranscendentMagicalSexPowersAT2 is getting a remake. I've purchased this AT2, will I have a special discount for the next upgrade?  Cool

PS: The 'CauseArmyToAppearAT2' is badass AF!

can you explain?

makmorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:13 am

Womanizer wrote:What's the difference between white gold skin V6 Mp3 , vs the talisman version. So far the only thing I see is the $10. If I purchase the AT2 version will I still be able to listen to it and have the effect of the $49 version or is that just a carry around talisman. How many times stronger is Bliss engine V6 then V5?

GoldSking v.6 is for listening, made with Bliss Engine v.6.

The GoldSking Audio Talisman v.2 is for creating virtual pendant by upload it to any drive such as microSD or memory stick.

Yes, teoretically the difference is only with price, however one is for listening and second is for creating virtual pendants.

Generally each AT2 can be listen, but it's main goal is creating virtual pendants.

With AT2 files, it's cool that you just upload it onto pen-drive or any memory drive and carry it near your body, don't need to listen to it, and you can increase or decrease power of it by uploading more or less copies of the AT2 file.

Bliss Engine v.6 is much more stronger and more effective then v.5. For example v.5 can take max 10 energies and max 5 pictures for making good working mp3, while Bliss Engine v.6 can take max even 30 energies and up to 10 pictures at the same time. So theoretically its about 3x more stronger - I could treat it with chi-energy-metter.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:14 am

Womanizer wrote:I sense that you are assuming people , myself included are hacking and distributing your work. I assure you on my end that on my end I'm keeping it all to myself , eventually giving it to my daughter when she's older.

Completly agree with you. I see you are not one of them.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:16 am

Womanizer wrote:My idea consists of an AT2 Talisman called Defeat all your enemies. An AT2 Talisman designed specific for defeating enemies , i have to go to the trouble of bidding and dealing with alot of troublesome folks. I thought this might be a good idea , let me know what you think.

This is on list. But ok, it will be done, just 'when' is the question of time.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:54 am

Suggestions for New AT2 'S this one would be called (Ready for war) - Energies included are - More energy , protection from physical danger, gambling luck , excellent team work , increase mental energy, quick correct response , leadership , public speaking success , know true from false friends , muscle strenght , speed agression , Archangel Kamael, powerful life secrets IV , Increase strength II , solomon , more power, 3rd jupiter, 6th and 7th Mars , 3rd and 4th Saturn , 5th moon , Agares, Glasya labolas? , forneus , asmoday? , orobas

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:41 pm

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Harem version is already made: DigitalFantasyGirlsVol.8_HAREM_version_AT2
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:03 pm

I seen the new release of attract Asian women 3.0 , will there be different releases for different women?

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Womanizer wrote:I seen the new release of attract Asian women 3.0 , will there be different releases for different women?

Indeed some ppl asked for different AT2s for differet type of women, like red heads or blondes. They can be made upon typical/most common beuaity pics of these types of women. However it could be difficult to creating High Power Energies such as these: http://seductionmagicflow.com/smfht4y-spell-casting-service/
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson Chandra on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:16 pm

Hello Admin!

Is AT2 is purely energy radiating device/stuff or is that contain any mind programing like subliminal or like that?

Thanks.

Jackson Chandra

Back to top Go down

Post by makmorn on Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:40 pm

You had a pendant a while back for grounding and energy accumulation. I believe this would be a great idea for AT2

makmorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Jackson Chandra wrote:Hello Admin!

Is AT2 is purely energy radiating device/stuff or is that contain any mind programing like subliminal or like that?

Thanks.

The same as Bliss Engine, music charged with chi suggestion. Usually without subliminals. Trance Engines has subliminals, if use there is info under each AT2 if there is TR or not.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:15 pm

makmorn wrote:You had a pendant a while back for grounding and energy accumulation. I believe this would be a great idea for AT2

Yes, that was M-Tech one. Indeed I have this energy upgraded with eXtreme v.2 and yes, it's good idea, I go thru the last requests, very few and will make the one you are requesting.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by delavega on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:11 pm

so if we used with listening,did it get much stronger effect?

delavega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum