Virtual GirlFriend_vol.1_SAT (Silent Audio Talisman) - EDITED: Virtual Sex with Target

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Virtual GirlFriend_vol.1_SAT (Silent Audio Talisman) - EDITED: Virtual Sex with Target

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:56 pm

A virtual sex audio talisman as well as a audio talisman with Yahweh I need get laid and Yahweh love and happiness together.

4 energies:

- female egregore
- virtual sex
- yahweh love and happiness
- yahweh i need to get laid

This is Silent Audio Talisman (SAT), design to used as audio talisman.

Use it on your pen-drive and during it think about a woman that you like to.

VS energy meaning wrote:Virtual Sex – Think about girl you like (and have virtual sex with her) – it will works like that, that user will listen to this (or use it as SAT), and will think about woman he likes, and in that way he will somehow encounter real virtual sex with her, with all vivid images, motions, sounds via heart, feelings – optionally it can manifesting something in reality, but only if soul/guradian angel of target women want it. So there is no force on her decisions.

Here it is: $19 https://dashboard.tinypass.com/download?did=D0zy9dr at website will be $29
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Virtual GirlFriend_vol.1_SAT (Silent Audio Talisman) - EDITED: Virtual Sex with Target

Post by antonio19 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:23 am

Interesting audio talisman.
If the girl has a boyfriend, this talisman will help to attract her for sex or to discourage a guy?
I understand you need to have a certain amount of psychic energy to be able to influence the girl that you need. Sending thoughts - viruses, and the more psychic energy is invested in the promise, the faster the result....
Here need audio talisman, which would have increased, charged with psychic energy, gave control over it.

antonio19

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top