EmotionalHealingGTR made with Hypnosis v.1 - upgr9 for those who have Deep Trauma Removal Bottle Emotions Mp3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EmotionalHealingGTR made with Hypnosis v.1 - upgr9 for those who have Deep Trauma Removal Bottle Emotions Mp3

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Hey,

there is uprg9 for those who have Deep Trauma Removal Bottle Emotions Mp3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The upgr9 is made with Hypnosis v.1 and based upon Sub-Detla Brainwave - very powerful.

It has 1x, 3x, 7x, 14x - better to start with 1x for the 1st week and then go for above "x" powers.

The energies are the same as with:

- Remove any emotional, deep trauma – removing it from mind and from consciousness (body) (these are for example internal organs, muscles, skin, etc etc).
- Control own emotions, overcome panic, standing strongly on the ground, overcome neediness..

-----
Mp3s are made with:

Silent Bliss Hypnosis V1 [Hypnotic V1]
Alternate version of Silent Bliss Engine for AT (audio talismans) and Mp3s at the same time.
This one is for hypnotic tracks, it realx the mind, induce trance states, for fast mind reprogramming. Can be made upon any mp3, and can hold up to 10 energies (audio spells / symbols that representing something), up to 5 pictures.
It is recommended to user: to use it in safe environment.
Can be build upon any mp3, brainwaves, rife, any sounds, etc. etc.
The idea is to creating deep, lucid hypnosis, hypnotic tracks, that works like real good hypnosis, and can bring fast changes.
1x power gives the level of „hypnosis” power – so if there will be 20x power, the end file would be very hypnotic.
All programming is set for positive manifestations and postive healthy changes in varitety of topics.

DON'T USE IT WHILE DOING OTHER ACTIVITIES - ONLY IS SAFE ENVIRONMENT: YOUR BED OR SOFA ONLY.

If you are interested in this upgrade9 please replay to this topic - please make sure you have the same email address here at forum as at Tinypass, so it can be possible for me to check if you have previous mp3 for which is upgr9 via Tinypass members database.

If you don't have the same email in both Internet places - please write 4 first letters of your email.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: EmotionalHealingGTR made with Hypnosis v.1 - upgr9 for those who have Deep Trauma Removal Bottle Emotions Mp3

Post by PnkCy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Hello Admin. I have Deep Trauma Removal Bottle Emotions but I listen to the x81 power with HealthEngine because of the built in energy for "Heal Digestive System". I need that energy too.
Can I request a version of EmotionalHealingGTR with more energy like Heal Digestive System or Yahwe Ultimate Health ? If possible.

PnkCy

Back to top Go down

Re: EmotionalHealingGTR made with Hypnosis v.1 - upgr9 for those who have Deep Trauma Removal Bottle Emotions Mp3

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Ok. Please post it in request section. I have some mp3s on current list and I know I will not make your request right now, it will took a little more time.

But yes, it's possible. I must sort things out and then will be able to go ahead with incoming requests.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IlyaK on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:56 am

Request for upgrade

IlyaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 pm

IlyaK wrote:Request for upgrade

Sent to your email address.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IlyaK on Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Admin wrote:
IlyaK wrote:Request for upgrade

Sent to your email address.

Thank you

IlyaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:55 pm

My pleasure. There will be second upgrade much more powerful (made in help of HealthEngineV1) and for those who purchased upgrd9 it will be upgrd1 ($1) and for those who don't purchased upgrd9 it will be just another uprgd9.

Please use it carefully. If at first take higher version it may induce fast emotional catharsis which is not recommended for senstive individuals.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IlyaK on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:52 am

Yes, it is very powerful, the version 1x quickly plunges into a trance, i liked it Smile thx

IlyaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top