Manifest Any Video

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Manifest Any Video

Post by keithgold on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 am

guyinlahore wrote:
Tradarcher123 wrote:Very Effective with consistent use

Can you please share your review / experience of using it? What did you use it for and how long did it take for you to achieve ?

I am planning to do buy, but currently I am listening to some other thing. Will buy it most likely by the end of this month when my other program finishes.

For my personal reviews, I purchased on Monday, watch and listen to both money attraction and women, the next day after, I have a referral website project contract from a friend. It was really astonishing! I can see immediate results. As for the women attraction, no apparent results yet, but I am seeing beautiful girls around whenever I am out in public places.

I know this works very well for me, without doubt, I upgraded to the 400X version today. Thanks Admin!

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Re: Manifest Any Video

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:32 pm

question wrote:Hi Admin,

Can I create my own video/video slideshows, that has my own desires topic combined together in one video, like women i like, houses, lifestyle, room interiors, cars i like, places I want to go/visit/tour, business success images, websites screenshots with goals stated on it, money falling video clips, etc?

If this is allowed, should I create this video with background music or without? Because I used headphone to listen to the Manifest Any Video mp3.
thanks!

Absolutelly yes to first question.

Better not mix to 2nd question.

By the way thank you for your feedback:)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top