[Mp3 Uprgades Request] Domination v.1 -> v.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Mp3 Uprgades Request] Domination v.1 -> v.2

Post by thuongan1992 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:31 am

Hi Filip,

I bought your "Order_of_Domination" ver1 mp3: $29.00. Payment ID: UPD63MNBPNC1 (via account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Now ver2 was released for 39$, which is very exciting. But can I get a discount for the upgrafe or I have to pay the full price? Thanks you rabbit
thuongan1992

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mp3 Uprgades Request] Domination v.1 -> v.2

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi,

there will be upgrade 9 from v.2 to v.3 for all those who purchased v.2 and the upgr9 will be not available for those who upgrade from v.1 to v.2.

Yes, you can, but if you want, let me know.

The new v.3 will be kind of catharsis version.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thuongan1992 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:07 pm

ok I got it! Then I will have to pay the full price of v.3 anyway. And I'm excited to wait for it. But Now, I would like to experience v.2 too. It makes me so curious. So can you create the link that I can paid for upgrading from v.1 to v.2 and email the link to my mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?

Thanksss
thuongan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Sent.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:04 am

Your making a version 3? It's funny because I was going to request a brainwave for a SOCIAL ALPHA type. I'm having trouble keeping jobs , because I don't seem to get along with people. Partialy because I'm not that motivated to socialize , also I'm not good at giving approval. Any way you can help?
Or separate request?

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:42 pm

Yes, I am preparing it, the version 3. It will be something special.

I know this issue with giving approval. The v.3 will be very helpful. Promise.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:08 am

Brainwave format?

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by thuongan1992 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:10 am

I have the same problems at keeping jobs. I've been through several good money-paid jobs, but have troubles dealing with people in job and with the company policy.

- Conflict with people: with my friends (colleagues) and with people who have higher authority in the company (managers).

With friends: Whenever I get a good job/ good performance/ gain boss' favour, I always find that some of my colleagues start to feel jealous and act on me with envy. They tried to control me, told me what to do, what was wrong, put weight and pressure of work on me, invaded my space, tried to mock, teased, made fun of me, reprimanded, blamed and yelled at me. I couldn't take jokes from people I don't like. When conflict rise up, I would go to an upset and violent state. Then I would want to smash and dominate things, and would do stupid things, rist it all.

When it comes to an end, if the person is much older and experienced, I would lose my job. If the person is in the same range of my age, we would both lose jobs (nobody win).

With managers: I usually arrive at work late (although my performance is stable and my attitude is good to everyone). somehow this irritate and make some managers angry and somehow I couldn't fix this habit, I couldn't follow rules that I don't like. I'm afraid and exhausted by rules (what time I must be there, what time to go outside to have food for lunch, what time to leave, what time to rest. I don't even got time for a short afternoon sleep/rest).

With boss: money payment... "Hey too much work and pressure, not enough money !!!" Then "OK you're fired. next!"

I'm trying to figure out these skills:
- maintain a peaceful loving mind and loving thoughts
- dealing with annoying invading people in a more peaceful, silent, wiser, more effective way
- how to turn a joke around
- how to deal with an attack in a funny way that heads the attack back to the person and gain respect of others at the same time.
- connect and build trusting relationship with the person who has highest authority - the boss
- how to deal with rules and how to ask for more money that works
- how to work with and rise above arrogant people (too much proud) when you first enter a new environment in a friendly way.
- how to radiate loving and fearsome energy at the same time

Very Happy Very Happy my head is just complicated Smile)) Very Happy Very Happy

thuongan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Thank you for all your suggestion. I am working over it.

To others I could recommend purchasing Order of Domination v.2

because the Order of Domination v.3 will be an package of mp3s - similary to the InnerGame vol.3 - however I will try to avoid to making it overpowered - because for some inexprienced people it would be overkill.

With some of these mp3s at SMF it is still the same as with strong coffee - but in case drinking 20 cups of coffee per day - person may get too much stress out - so there is my idea to making it less powerful as it goes with energy - but much more intense as it goes with precise suggestions.

I have figure out the problem and now working over it. Time? About few or a little more days. There will be at least three mp3s to solve the issue between personal power and people around and their power games (this is the ang term that descirbe these behaviours, or eventually "games of power")).

Ah, and no goetia. I don't want to comment it - only I would like to say it's related to mess in people's minds which is made by world's religions.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 pm

@ Thuogan

That bad behavior from others comes from jealousy , insecurities, and the lack of wanting to perfect themselves that's the vibe I get.
I think these energies would help

Enjoy people
Quick correct response
Banish evil
Satyrs cocky humor
Destroy plots and tricks

Off the top of my head.

@Admin

As a customer i would like a Goetia version , with ipos , aim , and marchosias. Maybe another goetia.
Kind of like innergame with different versions with a super powerful version as well.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:52 am

@Womanizer

Ok. I will include also super-powerful version.

Indeed you are around website much longer then those who got scary about goetia [probably because of being misleaded by someone else] - so Goetia will be Smile

I also have positive feedback from Goetia, they are not very much talkative - however I seen they are helpful. The thing that I noticed they don't like people that try to "check" them - that's not about mp3s or AT, I am refering contacting them by person and my relationship with them.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thuongan1992 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:20 pm

@Womanizer

Yes. those energy would be cool.

@admin

Yes, exactly, "games of power". That's it

Also I want some special energy that make man (the owner) want to show up in life, to stand up courageously and deal with every thing from life. The energy that make him feel "ready to go", feel positive again and start put life on track, keep on going. It make him know that "it's safe to take risk", "it's safe to go outside", "it's safe to explore the world and to expand his positive influences", that the divine has got his back and the world is on his side and for him to enjoy. It's the feeling that is most important. Smile

I guess it has to do with courage, strong will, positivity, destroy fear, destroy hesitation, destroy laziness, massive motivation.

Womanizer's energies suggestions are very cool to add too. Very Happy

p/s: I personally prefer a version with non-Goetic energy or you can make a divine version which add some more angelic divine energies like angels (specially Metatron - I love him), Christ Jesus, The God - The Father, Mother Maria, Saints, and some Buddhas. I don't know if these forces from different religions can work together or not, or if any person is capable of invoking/channeling all these energies (rituals, chanting, etc), but it has always been my dream to invoke, witness, get involed with these forces.

Because, in my country, there are two main religions that people workship here: Buddhism and Christian. (We are not much into Hinduism or Muslim). So I want to ask for help from these two forces. Smile

thuongan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Ok. Even my replay is short I know how to make the new order of domination. So there would be one version with goetia and second with ascend powers. It will took a little more time, but it will be done anyway.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top