The problems with Goetic demons in the mp3s

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The problems with Goetic demons in the mp3s

Post by thuongan1992 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi friends.

Recently, I have bought lots of mp3 from SMF site. And most of them include Goetic demonic presences and their energy. After using mp3s for awhile, I can report the effects of them as these.

• The good effect: Yes. I can feel mp3s working at times. For the domination, I can see I would become more aggressive, combative, more assertive, confidently fronting other people and likely to win in battles to them (somehow). For the attraction and seduction, I enjoy this most. Most of the girls that I've interacted with, love me (harder and faster than before), I can tell.  

• The bad effect: However, there is some problems. These mp3s gave me some bad vibes sometimes and lower my good vibrations. Over long periods of repeating these mp3s, I could feel the heavy presences of dark forces living within me. They have built up their presences within me. It's really heavy and really dark. It's not any part of the light at all. In fact, I can sense the 'evil' manifesting. It made me really messed up. Unfortunately, I lost my job, now I'm staying at home with no girls around and no money. My head went to a very messy, violent, empty state. I felt freakened, terrified, empty, lonely and afraid to "face life one more time". I felt like the world is like a deep shit and I didn't want to go there. I had bad terrifying dreams, waking up exhausted and went through meaningless days with no energy. Those sad days, I got the most intense physical pain in all over my body than I've ever experienced in my entire life. (I even experienced "Hypokalemia" (Low Level of Potassium in the Blood) that make my arms and my legs paralyzed, unable to move. I were taken straight to the hospital. Now I'm able to work and function again)  

Luckily, I have cleaned myself spiritually and energetically to feel a little bit normal again.

I think the issue is, these Goetic demons are demons in every nature. I was not prepared well to deal with and to control them. They showed some promising results at first but at the same time they sucking out and manipulating your life force energy without you realizing it. The demons usually want something, typically you, in return (You can find more information about this process on the youtube video named "Spirit & Entity Possession, Soul Loss, Soul Retrieval, and The Energy Game of Earth")

So my recommendation to anyone want to try Goetic energy mp3s is that:

1. Use them at days ! you should avoid listening to them and have them beside as talisman AT NIGHT. Because, at night, demons are strong. And when you sleep and unaware, they can sneak out to your dream, and do all kinds of stuffs on your soul, subconcious and energy field.
  2. Don't use them too much. If there is time that you feel heavy, then stop and rest yourself, clean yourself until you feel strong and ready again
  3. You shouldn’t go exploring the sewers until you know how to properly suit up. I.e. don’t invoke what you can’t banish or at least until you know how to protect yourself. Learn a solid banishing ritual or have a tool of banishing or a method of protection for your own safety.

About other mp3s that involves no Goetic enengy, I find them working beautiful. Thanks, that's my experience. Hope to hear some feedback from the other users.
thuongan1992

Back to top Go down

Re: The problems with Goetic demons in the mp3s

Post by PnkCy on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:37 pm

What mp3 exactly were you using ?

PnkCy

Back to top Go down

Post by thuongan1992 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:35 am

many. But I think I'm Ok now as long as I clean my-self energetically and spiritually at night before sleep, and follow some protection rituals while using these mp3s, then it's all good and quite interesting.
thuongan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:45 pm

I could only refer to lastest feedback regarding some powerful mp3s at SMF:

The inner game works fantastic from the start, if you get excited and make too many copies it stops working, also your subconscious mind will get to a point where it asks you is this who you are? do you really want this. Then it starts working again even better than before as long as you keep working. Just tell users to beware of subconscious blockages that may arise and stifle their results.

Years ago I decided to use goetia because of Paul Hughes-Barlow: https://camdentarot.com/goetia/goetia-are-friends/ this guy had his ture spirtitual teacher, and Paul is very experienced.

90% of sources repeat that goetia are demons (why, they don't make own research, just repeat or copy and paste).

Only few of goetic spirits asking something in return, not all 72 of them.

Most of new mp3s will be based upon new foundations and new approach to change / mind change and will include more archangelic energies.

Just my few pennies in this issue.

And yes, I have to repeat this feedback (while is really powerful stuff and user have to use some mp3s very wisely):

The inner game works fantastic from the start, if you get excited and make too many copies it stops working, also your subconscious mind will get to a point where it asks you is this who you are? do you really want this. Then it starts working again even better than before as long as you keep working. Just tell users to beware of subconscious blockages that may arise and stifle their results.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thuongan1992 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Thank you for the reply. Appreciate it!!
thuongan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by PnkCy on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:50 pm

I think people can get in trouble with goetia demons if they use angels or archangels energy at the same time.
Some demons and angels hate each other and the user can be a battlefield for them. You may get in trouble with demons by using archangels energy because they may see this act as a direspect.

PnkCy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Why people thinks that Goetia are demons?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:24 pm

In today's Internet everyone can write what he think and these speeches are opinionative.

Like for example some organizations that rent guys to spread texts that our Planet is flat.

I think if I can add my few cents to PnkCy opinion - that without solid study and real experience with Goetia energies - there is impossible to say: "they are good", or "they are bad".
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PnkCy on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Yes Admin, you're right. But by "demon" I wasn't implying an entity who is "bad". It all depends to the use. There is duality to everything : good and bad. Angels and demons aren't excluded from that list.
Angels will screw you if they think it's the right thing to do.

Now my post was to warn people about spirits hierarchy and relationships. It's not because these entities are "bad" or whatever, but because they may not like working with some other spirits.
So I just wanted people to keep in mind that some entities don't like to be mixed with others.

PnkCy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:38 pm

Indeed interesting point of view - and it make sense to me that some entities don't like the others.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thuongan1992 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:02 pm

yes I now confirmed everything PnkCy said. I think these energies just don't really cooperate with each other. The presence of one side is a disrespecting sign to the other. They will fight each others. The war in spiritual world is very real, can be heavy and impacts the physical. Working with/mixing these two opposite forces at the same time I think is a very bad idea and results in damage of soul (like the battlefield after)

If a person frequently call these 2 unlikely forces to present together (meaning times after times), the act can make them pissed and angry. And they can even choose to punish the person, within their powers, for interrupting their peace.

When I stop using Goetic energies combining with other angelic energies, I feel ok and heal over time. I'm in neutral points of view but now knowing that, I'm in strong shape again!
thuongan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top