New version of "InnerGame" now the vol.3 - please post your request for $9 upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New version of "InnerGame" now the vol.3 - please post your request for $9 upgrade

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Inner Game vol.3

6 Mp3s inside:

InnerGameVol.2.9_81x_AT3.mp3

This one is the original vol.2 but charged 81x in help of Silent Bliss Engine with these energies:

- true empower
- burn out negative fetishes
- hareem
- wild sex desires
- yahweh orgasmic healing
- yahweh sexual satisfaction
- deep sexual trance
- virtual gf
- liquid confidence with women
- real sex 777

InnerGameVol.3_NaturalWithWomenSubliminal_81x.mp3

- This is an mp3 that include energy subliminal made for being natural with women. It do not contains human energy.
Charged up to 81x.

InnerGameVol.3_NaturalWithWomenSubliminal_285x.mp3

This is an mp3 that include energy subliminal made for being natural with women. It do not contains human energy.
Charged up to 285x.

The two above are charged with the new Silent Bliss Engine called as "Energy Subliminal".

InnerGameVol.3_NaturalWithWomenKnowledgeMp3_AT_285x_81x_AT3.mp3

This is the above one - but treated with Silent Bliss Knowledge (ebooks to mp4) engine and it's charged in help of 4 A4 pages with affirmations to being natural with women.

These three above are charged with these energies (the same as vol.2.9)

- true empower
- burn out negative fetishes
- hareem
- wild sex desires
- yahweh sexual satisfaction
- deep sexual trance
- virtual gf
- real sex 777

InnerGame_vol.3_BlissEngineV6.mp3

Both bliss engine as AT3 has these Silent4D images in quantity of 180x. (remove negative influence has 120x)

the silent 2d img goes like that:

- seductive smile
- i need to get laid spell
- hareem
- no fear with women
- wild sex desires
- yahweh sex satisfaction
- deep sexual trance
- virtual gf
- liquid self-confidence
- time line power - control time and space
- real sex power 777

each are encoded into track 15x, there are 12 of them; 12 x 15 = 180. (this and below track (AT3) have these 180 silent4d image mp3s.

and here are energies for bliss engine v.6:

- ejaculation mastery
- enthusiasm
- extreme attraction
- ture acceptance
- ture empower
- women approach me
- penile enlargment
- cocky and funny, satyrs power
- mental game
- seductive smile
- women are horny around me
- i need to get laid spell
- legendary attention
- no fear with women
- wild sex desires
- yawheh sex satisfaction
- time line powe, control time and space
- real sex power 777,
- mind-programming / change mind

InnerGame_vol.3_AT3.mp3

this audio talisman is about 2x more stronger then bliss engine v.6 version,

the silent4d img mp3s are the same, only there is one additional audio spell / energy: hareem.

Additionally the last two ones (two above ones) are build upon brainwave for improve cognition and idea creating / so it support creative thinking,

and are made based on the experience that I received after making RemoveNegativeInfluenceV2 - so it also can give instant effects.

--------
Ok, if you have order full version of vol.2 and you are interested in $9 upgrade to vol.3 please post your request below.

The vol.3 once published at main web will be $79

I can consider now as the best attraction combo at smf.

-------

The inner game works fantastic from the start, if you get excited and make too many copies it stops working, also your subconscious mind will get to a point where it asks you is this who you are? do you really want this. Then it starts working again even better than before as long as you keep working. Just tell users to beware of subconscious blockages that may arise and stifle their results.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: New version of "InnerGame" now the vol.3 - please post your request for $9 upgrade

Post by Womanizer on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Wow very kool. 6 choices to listen too , and here I was limiting myself to listening too 2 or 4.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Re: New version of "InnerGame" now the vol.3 - please post your request for $9 upgrade

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Indeed almost all of them can be listen to, only the the last one InnerGame_vol.3_AT3.mp3 is an audio talisman,

ah, forgot to mention - all of them are at the same time audio talismans.

I got positive feedback about InnerGameVol.3_NaturalWithWomenKnowledgeMp3_AT_285x_81x_AT3.mp3

one user report me this:

J.J. wrote:well today I started with 80 copies of 2.9 and 60 copies of volume 3 at , I was listening to natural with women 256x81 in publick and all women who looked at me during this smiled to me. I felt very relaxed and just wanting to make things happen. Also I have listened to the bliss engine version about 40 minutes this afternoon so far I have not been around any women to see effects. I did notice while listening that young women with baby carrages kept walking past my window about 7 different ones.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:24 pm

His not the only one with positive feedback. I also I feel very relaxed and reduced social anxiety. Very relaxed and feeling good; il have to make some talisman copies and carry see the effects. Overrall feeling relaxed , also for me I noticed my conversation was natural with a women I was talking too , a couple minutes ago. No pressure just flowed naturally Smile

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehaul on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:35 pm

Request for upgrade

Mehaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Tradarcher123 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:01 am

Ok so after one day of heavy testing, I can say this whole package is amazing! I think this is the pinnacle so far of SMF creations. I listened to this Bliss engine version and went through a fast food drive through, this girl at the window was acting like brad pitt ive never seen a hot young chick smile like that for no reason. I felt like a super man. Its modulating the personal energy so well.

Tradarcher123

Back to top Go down

Post by antonio19 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:33 am

Hello. The update query

antonio19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nboy92 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:20 am

Request upgrade

Nboy92

Back to top Go down

Post by Tritorch on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Hello, I requesting the update :-)

Tritorch

Back to top Go down

Post by PnkCy on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:08 am

I request the update too, but I have a different tinypass email :/

PnkCy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tradarcher123 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:50 am

Again today just listen in public bliss engine version and carrying Volume 2.9 and 3.0 nearly every woman who looked in my eyes smiled said hello and asked me how I am. I don't even know them and they seem sooo aroused and horny its fantastic just like they want to tear my clothes off.

Tradarcher123

Back to top Go down

Post by PnkCy on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:55 am

Tradarcher123 wrote:Again today just listen in public bliss engine version and carrying Volume 2.9 and 3.0 nearly every woman who looked in my eyes smiled said hello and asked me how I am. I don't even know them and they seem sooo aroused and horny its fantastic just like they want to tear my clothes off.
Did you get such effects with volume 2 ?

PnkCy

Back to top Go down

Post by antonio19 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:07 am

You can find out when you will receive a link to pay for the updates?

antonio19

Back to top Go down

Post by Heliospahlevan on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:19 pm

I have vol 2 and would love to upgrade!

Heliospahlevan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilya on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:03 pm

Request upgrade

Ilya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilya on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Ilya wrote:Request upgrade
I have a different tinypass email

Ilya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilya on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Ilya wrote:
Ilya wrote:Request upgrade
I have a different tinypass email
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ilya

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:14 pm

I have sent upgr9 to all of all, however I can't to send to PnkCy - can you post 3-4 1st letters of your email? Not whole address email but just 3-4 first letters.

I also edited last request to remove email address.

If someone has not received link to upgr please let me know.

Something crash in forum's settings and I don't received topic's notifications.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PnkCy on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:36 am

Admin wrote:I have sent upgr9 to all of all, however I can't to send to PnkCy - can you post 3-4 1st letters of your email? Not whole address email but just 3-4 first letters.
My tinypass email ? The first 4 letters are cyri.

PnkCy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:51 am

PnkCy wrote:
Admin wrote:I have sent upgr9 to all of all, however I can't to send to PnkCy - can you post 3-4 1st letters of your email? Not whole address email but just 3-4 first letters.
My tinypass email ? The first 4 letters are cyri.

Yes, the Tinypass email. I have sent upgr9 your way.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PnkCy on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:37 am

Thank you I received it Smile.
I have a question. Is it safe to mixe InnerGame Vol 3 AT with Out of the Box confidence AT ?
Can I use both as talisman in the same usb device ?

PnkCy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:37 am

PnkCy wrote:Thank you I received it Smile.
I have a question. Is it safe to mixe InnerGame Vol 3 AT with Out of the Box confidence AT ?
Can I use both as talisman in the same usb device ?

It's okay. You can create different compositions of different audio talismans on your pen-drive.

The idea of audio talismans is to creating own desired pendants out of digital drives - by adding different audio talismans,

so you can customize it's effect - because once most of "classical pendants" are made - it's difficult to change their energy output,

by having pen-drive and your add some, add another, and creating your own ideal pendant.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PnkCy on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:40 am

That's great, thank you. I'll use them once I start going out.
I think I am already noticing results with Handsome Man Creator, especially with the popularity and charisma spells.

PnkCy

Back to top Go down

Post by makmorn on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:01 pm

request upgrade

makmorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:31 pm

The inner game works fantastic from the start, if you get excited and make too many copies it stops working, also your subconscious mind will get to a point where it asks you is this who you are? do you really want this. Then it starts working again even better than before as long as you keep working. Just tell users to beware of subconscious blockages that may arise and stifle their results.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top