Discovered this website and I don't understand much

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discovered this website and I don't understand much

Post by Psiklou on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:24 am

Hi,
Found the website while searching for MLF Da Babe subliminal.
Don't want to spam here but tried to find a direct contact to the website owner and could not.
Cannot find anywhere an explanation of the technology you are using. Is it chi-energy manipulation ? Is it white magic ? (not even sure what that mean). I am reading about spells and Sigils.. Is it or can it be dangerous ?

Sorry for these questions,
searched on the forum and yeah nothing for newbie.

Psiklou

Back to top Go down

Re: Discovered this website and I don't understand much

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi,

it's okay with your question.

Original MLF da Babe 2.0 was indeed an classic subliminal - and there was two version - one with music only and second with guided visualization script.

The MLF da Babe as well MLF da Money is not created by SMF/HT4Y but by Jobet (Meta Mind Technologies).

But about 2011-2013 Jobet created new version of it enhanced with folk magic. He recorded spells into mp3 and enhanced in this way as well version for "Babe" 3.0 as for "Money". 2.6.

Here at SMF - I tired to making an remake of MLF da Babe 3.0 beta for Psychic Seduction.

There will be main remake of 3.0 with visualization script but it later on.

------------------

It is not much complicated - most of mp3s here at SMF are indeed made in help of chi-energy manipulation, I would rather name it modulation.

Most of them are not subliminals - but just soundtracks programmed with:

- [Bliss Engine Mp3s] chi energy suggestions - this program the entire track accordingly to for what suggestions are
- [Silent Bliss Engine mp3s] silent bliss engine - it's not sure chi energy suggestions, it somehow based on charging music track with different energies, like energies for fame or glory.

Both kind of mp3s can be enhanced by:

- so called audio spells / energies [it's just the symbol that representing something - so for example if there is symbol to overcome worrying - it can be named as well as sigil/energy but while creating mp3 during creation process it translate into audio - so from there is name audio spell].

- so called trance engines - which are different remixes of voice tracks [made by human]

- so called Silent4D Image Mp3s - which are similar to "audio spells" but include more chi energy.

There three above are like fuel to enhance final audio product - for achieving max results.

Optional things are backgrounds of audio tracks itself like brainwaves, rife frequencies, music [dynamic / slow tempo], etc etc.

Most of mp3s at SMF don't include classical subliminals recorded by human. Even the chi-energy-suggestions have energetic from, not human voice or so.

They are not dangerous - 99% of mp3s here at SMF and HT4Y are for creating better world - most of the recording tools are pre-programmed for manifestating only postive output, postive life's synchronizations.
Even it would seems like something "werid" as it goes with an ancient energies of King Solomon it's not.
I can make as well mp3 upon coca-cola symbol and instead of overcoming worrying the person which will listen to it - will attract coca-cola and have life's synchronizations in time of for example coca-cola cars, people in coca-cola shirts, etc etc.

Yes, it can be consider as white-magic, which is the one that not involving any harm to other people.

Hopefully it's helpful and put some light on SMF and what's happeing there.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:02 pm

More about particular Silent Bliss Engine modifications/variations you may read at this page:

http://seductionmagicflow.com/magic-mp3s/ - under "Silent Bliss Engine (and it’s modifications)" is image

and under image is table where all new tech is described.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psiklou on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:52 am

Thanks Admin Smile
I start to get it even if it still sound like greek to me.
Just for my own knowledge, do you have literature about the source of your work ? or the philosophy behind all this ? Ekin and all ?

Psiklou

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Smile

The philosophy on which I try to build is here: http://misjafaraon.com/english/

More about philosophy can be found in Zecharia Sitchin's books.

Yes, indeed I have finished 8 years of philosophy studies, and I also support myself by eastern philosophy like Buddhism (to describe realation between mind and outside reality), as well Chinese Medicine, or even Huna, or from magical point of view Carlos Castaneda's books, even the Rastafarianism is quite ok and of course some of Kabbalah, King Solomon's writtings, mysticism, Energy Work by Robet Bruce, and David Deida, Robet Bly (Silent John, Iron Man), and a bit of Mathew Fitzgerald, I must add also original or almost original translations of Holy Bible, but not these made by Rome's Publishing House [because they are wrongly rewritten by Church Fathers [middleages] etc etc.

The magical stuff goes thru art of manifesting, law of attraction - but these are widely available across the Internet.

And positive thinking.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psiklou on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:35 am

thanks

Psiklou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content