Which Bliss Engine Magic Mp3 for PE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Bliss Engine Magic Mp3 for PE?

Post by oklodhi on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:26 am

Hi
I am new here. I have not used any kind of radionic / psionics devices or MP3s before.

I am suffering from premature ejaculation and sexual performance problems. I want to try some Mp3 for that. I have found the following which might be suitable:

Orgasmic Healing
Restore Sexual Health for Men
Stress Free Sex Side
Stress Free Sex Side Version 2.0
Perfect Lovemaking

Which one would be most suitable and which one has the most positive reviews?

oklodhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bliss Engine Magic Mp3 for PE?

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi,

Indeed these you are mentioned are not exactly for healing PE.

I was start making on for PE but never finished it.

Please wait about 1 day and I will finish it and publish.

It's called as HealSexualDysfunctionV2

Most positive feedbacks has this one: Stress Free Sex Side Version 2.0 but it is for those who would like to feel more calm sexually and not seeking sex desperatelly [which behaviour may turn off many females].

So, for PE would be applicable this one HealSexualDysfunctionV2

Ah, at smf and ht4y website PE means Penile-Enlargment but I know it can also means Premature Ejaculation.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:47 pm

It's finally made:

Mix of Silent Bliss Engine and Square Rife is very (!) effective. Can be also used as Audio Talismans. It is enough to listen to these files 40 minutes per day (if you want more listen only 3 x 40 minutes per day and make breaks between). If you want to use them as Audio Talismans - do not use longer then 6 hours per day - or only as long as you feel good and comfortable with it).

Rife Square Heal Sexual Dysfunction V2 Yahweh Healing

Files: 9x, 18x. 27x and 36x In ZIP folder.

Audio Spell: Ejaculation Mastery, Yahweh Healing, Yahweh Immortality, Yahweh Orgasmic Healing, Yahweh Sexual Satisfaction Healing.

Please start with 9x and if this not too much powerful - you can do it 9x and 18x. Use on your own responsibility.

$19 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mp3 is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] under Silent Bliss Engine and in Square Rife Healing Silent Bliss Engine Mp3s section.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oklodhi on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:30 am

Purchased and downloaded. Smile

Lets see how it goes.

oklodhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Thanks.

Please follow the listening/using pattern:

It is enough to listen to these files 40 minutes per day (if you want more listen only 3 x 40 minutes per day and make breaks between). If you want to use them as Audio Talismans - do not use longer then 6 hours per day - or only as long as you feel good and comfortable with it).

Also the time - it would be about at least 14 days but ideally would be 40 days. Its the same as with building muscle mass.

If your brain after sometime will be familiar with 36x you can request $3 upgrade for more "x" power versions.

Anyway at the beninning please use 9x and see how it goes.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oklodhi on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:29 pm

hi I tried the mp3 for 3 days for 40 minutes each day through headphones.
Day 1 .  I was super horny
Day 2.   I was super horny but sadly the time was worse than usual. I ejaculated even before sex.
Day 3.   I was quite less horny and the ejaculation timing was also less.

In all the days I noticed I was quite tense, easily irritable. I had road rage on all three days. I just flew into temper without realizing and later when I realized I had to back down.
i suffer from tension / anxiety easily but do not get angry / hyper this quickly. I donot have any heart problem or anything like that.

The first time I listened i felt lying down and quite uncomfortable. i was listening while sitting in a chair. 2nd and 3rd days were better.
At the moment, I have discontinued listening to the mp3.   I was listening to the mp3 in the afternoon.

How does the mp3 work? Does the difference happen immediately or it takes time ? There was an immediate difference in sex drive but the timing was less than usual.
Do you have an lower speed of the mp3? I am currently listening to 9x which is the slowest in the pack?

Do you have any subliminal version with the affirmations only ? maybe the spells do not suit me..

oklodhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Hi,

it looks like it's just too much powerful for you.

Give me 1 day I will came up with $1 upgrade with versions as 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, and 6x.

Also, I will make subliminal for your issue, but it will take a little more then 1 day.

And yes, the effect why it's happen faster then usual is because of too much tension/sexual excitement - basically I was thought that you are not senstive to energy - but indeed before finishing it I should ask you.

If you can please put your affimrations regarding to what you would like to be fixed - but it is only optionally, just in case if you want more of your own invention into the subliminal that will be created for you.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oklodhi on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Thats great. Time is no issue. You can take more than one day.

I have listed the following affirmations which seem relevant to me. I don't know whether you can put all or some in the subliminal.

I'm always in control of when I ejaculate.
I have excellent sexual stamina.
I have a healthy sex drive.
I can satisfy my partner for hours.
I ejaculate when the time is right.
I relax and let my body respond naturally.
I take my time to increase the pleasure.
I am a romantic and thoughtful lover.
I have control over my sexual urges.
I resist the urge to ejaculate too soon.
I am able to hold back to intensify my partner's pleasure.
I am a complete sex god.
I am able to enjoy having sex for long periods of time
I can experience intense sexual pleasure without ejaculating
I am naturally relaxed and free from stress during sex
I can choose when I wish to ejaculate

oklodhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:32 pm

Thanks a lot for affirmations.

I will came up with something that will work in your problem especially that you are sensitive.

And thanks for the extra time.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top