Request for silent MP3 with no background music

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request for silent MP3 with no background music

Post by Unlearn88 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:57 am

Hello
I have a few of your mp3s and I would like to know if it's possible to make them without the music so that I can listen with other music or just silently.
I have the silent MP3- dark and white protection volume 2 and confidence boost. Also have the positive thoughts and more as well but these are the main ones I'm listening to at the moment and the music is getting boring to me so I'm wondering if you can make them with no music at all. Thank you

Unlearn88

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for silent MP3 with no background music

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:23 am

Hello,

it would be difficult at this time - because most of them use music as specific conduit for programming with energy or suggestions.

However I really understand that mp3s can be bored after some time of listening - therefore so far I can see it like that:

1. More ambient - so the music, files mp3s have down tempo - and it is not so much bored as dynamic music.

2. Nature backgrounds - waves, ocean waves, etc etc

3. Silent4D mp3s - or building mp3s upon Silent4D Image mp3s - they have low volume noise.

Is the option no. 3 is okay for you?

I can't making them completely silent - because there will be no sound - and current tech no allow me to program file without sound.

Optionally:

4. Smooth brainwaves based on ocean waves - maybe this would be the solution.

Please let me know if this move this issue ahead.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlearn88 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:17 am

Yes option 3 will work. Thank you

Unlearn88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:42 am

Unlearn88 wrote:Yes option 3 will work. Thank you

I don't know if all people will agree - at least I can try to remake the mp3s you mention in that way - so it will be low volume noise - eventually I can modulate this noise to certain frequencies, like for example 35Hz (chakra balancing). Please understand that it takes some time, since I just back from holidays - however I will NOT ignore it - and as soon as find the time for it - it will be done.

Edited: Even, after some consider of this issue - I add this "idea of silent" / not distracting sounds into the work, so not only these but also other mp3s can be created that way.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top