Request: Silent Subliminal Aphrodisiac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request: Silent Subliminal Aphrodisiac

Post by dilettante on Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:11 am

Hi Phil,

I would like to suggest a ultrasonic (no masking sound) subliminal aphrodisiac to turn women horny, hopefully within 5 minutes or less.

thank you.

dilettante

Back to top Go down

Re: Request: Silent Subliminal Aphrodisiac

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 pm

dilettante wrote:Hi Phil,

I would like to suggest a ultrasonic (no masking sound) subliminal aphrodisiac to turn women horny, hopefully within 5 minutes or less.

thank you.

It could be problematic. Previous work over Slient4D Images shows that these affect me at distance.

Are you refer to SilentSubliminals like 14500Hz?

Currently working over the Audio Talisman Device v.2 - maybe it would be more interesting keep the mp3 on your pen-drive and get the same results instead of listening to slient mp3?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cotlito on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm interested in that...

cotlito

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:08 pm

thank you.

How this should works?

You want to listen to it - or play thru your iphone/smartphone speakers?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dilettante on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:31 am

Through smartfone/iphone would be best since you want girls to be horny on dates or while talking to them

dilettante

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:20 pm

dilettante wrote:Through smartfone/iphone would be best since you want girls to be horny on dates or while talking to them

Ok, I got it. So it will be low volume mp3 that will make a field of energy that will making women around get aroused.

I put it on the list of new energies.

Thank you for your replay.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:17 pm

thank you.

Finally done:D

There is one Silent4D Image mp3: make women horny with love and happiness enviromental trend pre-set, which is and energy that has been used to creating this Silent4D image mp3.

and the whole mp3 is modulated by seduction beat 2Hz.

Play it thru your smartphone/iphone speakers near your body for affect women around and make them horny (thru your energy field).

This energy is encoded:

Make women around me horny – this one is to creating low volume mp3 that user will play thru his mp3 player or smartphones/iphone thru it’s speakers and it will thru this energy field making a girl becoming horny, during the date, or while talking to them, optionally it make all women around horny. It would be difficult to affect them in another way then via my own energy field, so the way is: „iphone/smartphone/bluetooth”’s spekers → my energy field → their energy field – also it does not affect me – but mostly them Smile

Three version: 81x, 162x, 324x. Play it thru your smartphone/iphone speakers to affect women in your distance thru your energy field. Made upon request "resilience". Modulated by 2Hz frequency.

All mp3s have low volume and don't need to play it at high volume, energy is energy even it's not audible.

Here is link 29 via Tinypass: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at website will be 39.

If you need more power - please request more power - however it is already pretty powerful.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:38 pm

1). After extensive tests of make women horny in its strongest version, day one first 30 minutes of use it worked on the first hot girl I talked to she was extremely flirty and didn't seem to want me to stop talking with her, after that I went in a fast food drive through and saw smiles from the check out girl and an older lady, after this and after the second day I have not seen any noticeable results, its as if as soon as my body became accustomed to this mp3 all effects on others died out, what I feel that would be helpful to make it as strong as humanly possible and then to add onto it the add on that women loose all inhabition just like they are willing to have sex more when they are drunk, in other words make them feel drunk and the most horny they have ever felt even nearly orgasmic just from being around the user as well as let them the freedon and desire to act on the horny feelings, Also anything that could prolong the effectiveness of the mp3 to make it continouosly work better and better for its users. Smile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:59 am

If we listen to it , wouldn't we theoretically affect them without playing on phone? I listened to it today but not enough evidence or conclusive decision to know, if it was that.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by guyinlahore on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:55 pm

This seems quite interesting......anyone else tried it ?

guyinlahore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top