AT2 and SAT files into one pendrive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AT2 and SAT files into one pendrive?

Post by keithgold on Wed May 31, 2017 11:21 pm

Hi,

Can I put AT2 and SAT files into one pendrive?
Separate each AT2 and SAT audio files into folder, and made 60 - 80 copies in each folder.

I have a 32GB pendrive.
Is there any recommended max total audio talisman files can put into one pendrive?

Thanks again!

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Re: AT2 and SAT files into one pendrive?

Post by Tradarcher123 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:40 am

I do put them on the same pen drive, just be careful of chi overload if carry more than 5 different AT or SAT for many days.

Tradarcher123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:56 am

Yes, both SAT and AT2 or AT3 can be at the same pen-drive.

Separate them in folders is only the functional option - so you can easily manage them and find them in fast way - other hold them in one root folder.

Max recommendation is your personal chi energy ability to energy tools. If you don't feel any negative effects related to chi sickness / over tension / heaviness - you can multiply copies many times.

I think the wording "normalization" is very good there - maybe 80% of full normalization should be the best option.

However if you use two titles of Audio Talismans - for example one for love 100 copies, and second 100 copies for money = together it give theoretically 200 copies.

Of course each Audio Talisman is different then another - especially because some include trance-engines (considered as power boosters) and some other the power strengthening.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keithgold on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:50 am

Tradarcher123 wrote:I do put them on the same pen drive, just be careful of chi overload if carry more than 5 different AT or SAT for many days.

Hi @Tradarcher123,

Thanks for the info!

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Post by keithgold on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:53 am

Admin wrote:Yes, both SAT and AT2 or AT3 can be at the same pen-drive.

Separate them in folders is only the functional option - so you can easily manage them and find them in fast way - other hold them in one root folder.

Max recommendation is your personal chi energy ability to energy tools. If you don't feel any negative effects related to chi sickness / over tension / heaviness - you can multiply copies many times.

I think the wording "normalization" is very good there - maybe 80% of full normalization should be the best option.

However if you use two titles of Audio Talismans - for example one for love 100 copies, and second 100 copies for money = together it give theoretically 200 copies.

Of course each Audio Talisman is different then another - especially because some include trance-engines (considered as power boosters) and some other the power strengthening.

Thanks Admin! I have more understand and knowledge about AT now!

On the other hand, do you provide Affiliate or Reseller program for your products? I would like to get more people know and use this great products that you have!

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Yes, there is kind of Affiliate/Reseller program. It goes in help of Tinypass - however affiliate must open own publisher Tinypass account.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Yes, there is - a bit in beta version - thru Tinypass. Affiliate/Reseller must open Tinypass Publisher account - there are two ways - manual and automatic (via code [like PHP, Java, etc]).
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keithgold on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Admin wrote:Yes, there is - a bit in beta version - thru Tinypass. Affiliate/Reseller must open Tinypass Publisher account - there are two ways - manual and automatic (via code [like PHP, Java, etc]).

Okay, I had successfully sign up a Publisher account in Tinypass, how do I search for your products and market them?
And I have a group of clients for my consulting business, can I bought the Audio Talismans products for my clients, can I talk to you privately on this matter? thanks

keithgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:38 am

I will send you an email.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top